Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:15 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:24 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I'm double posting + living on the edge!

About a year ago, I registered all of my Nintendo games since '05/6 and last week I finally cashed in on a prize:

This one's not up on the wall yet because I'm waiting to see where I'll put my SSX one (haven't gotten around to getting a frame):

Still freaking out at the villagers chart. I want to find a frame for that one too because I wanna keep it forever.

Last edited by citylights on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Yay welcome to the double posting club City :D

And nice posters :eek

This weekend i went for actual "in real" shopping. At least everything was fitting right :heh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
I managed to get this last weekend. It's great fun training and my sifu is such an amazing person! :china

Lesson 1: Always go down swinging :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
waited for FUCKIN EVER for these to arrive, but I finally got my new shirts and laptop bag
and...IT ALSO CAME WITH BUTTONS!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Building my own PC.

'nuff said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:10 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Building my own PC.

'nuff said.

What sorta specs we looking at here? Is it for gaming?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Building my own PC.

'nuff said.

What sorta specs we looking at here? Is it for gaming?

Yup.....and i want to get into video editing more too. I have all the parts now.....just waiting on the CPU to arrive.

MSI Gaming N760 TF 4GD5/OC GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Video Card
Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E 3.2GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 2011 130W Six-Core Desktop Processor
ASUS Rampage IV Gene LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, Blue - OEM
CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
......and This Case.

quite psyched. its like christmas. Ohh yea, isnt there a PC thread?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:19 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
Building my own PC.

'nuff said.

:thumbsup very nice! Im building my first PC, just got all my parts this week, well waiting on my case tomorrow but i should be ready to go for the weekend.

lets have some pics of our builds soon!

I am too lazy to look up all i got but: CM Storm Scout 2 Mid Tower http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91Y8DSz02dL._SL1500_.jpg
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
RAM: Ripjaw something... 2x4gb
SSD: 120GB Samsung EVO

and some fancy corsair power supply and an asus monitor.

around a $1700 build :eek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:51 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ooooo, that sounds nice and that case looks better than mine. GL with it.

Im in the final stages with the building. All i need is a CPU cooler and some reorganization of the wires then i can turn it on and get everything running. its quite exciting.

Click to reveal hidden content: show

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:54 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Wow guys, quite impressive, i look quite ridiculous with my new Elgato and HDMI splitter :heh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Kijooki wrote:
Wow guys, quite impressive, i look quite ridiculous with my new Elgato and HDMI splitter :heh

pshh, if thats what it takes to record on PS4 id do it. but ill just wait for the patch. all i have for the PS4 is BF4.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Done:

Its so cool and responsive. The CPU is around 12% usage while playing Borderlands 2 on max settings.The only issue now is that Windows i giving me a rating of 5.9 because of the Hard drive data transfer rate when its a 7200 rpm 1TB drive. mm...still nice though

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
p0rn Star
:thumbsup Very nice! Yours glows much better, i need to get me some decent lighting in there.
I spent a good 12 hours saturday working on it, had lots of issues since im no good at this kind of stuff but finally got it all setup. Hope noone minds i spam a few pics here of the full PC/DJ Station :pimp I need to stop spending too much money :lol Bought Crysis 3 and NFS Rivals. i can run everything max settings 60fps with not a single issue. Bring on Metro Last Light!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Yoshi that is SO freaking cool.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
God Damn Yosh! That thing looks like a beast~

Just 12 hours. You mind me asking what your total cost for everything was?

I went to a barn dance today. In this barn -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
p0rn Star
Titan wrote:
God Damn Yosh! That thing looks like a beast~

Just 12 hours. You mind me asking what your total cost for everything was?

:pimp and a beast it is man. the GPU i used isnt even the latest one, but it's still top of the line model and is sufficient for my needs and then some. This was pretty much an impulse buy in a way. i was just having a conversation with a friend, and we got to talking about PC's and the more we talked, i said screw it and decided to get myself one even though i knew nothing about building one. Luckily i was guided on what to get, but i still got to choose what I wanted.

The price for the PC build alone was around $1600, the most expensive part was the GPU @ $520.
Now... i went a bit overboard and bought a decent gaming monitor, turtle beach headset and some studio monitors for sound all for an additional $800. Needless to say, wife wasn't too happy :lol I had to spend my monies before baby Abel gets here and then i'll have no more play money, hes already expensive and hes not even born yet!! :yes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I cleaned, patched, and painted my room. Yay spring!

still need to put some things back on the walls... :heh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:22 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
Needs more Christmas lights :pimp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:19 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
fredde007 wrote:

^^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Pretty room City :D, like your cat too hehe

Today i bought the PS4 camera and a second controller. Sony makes me think of Apple, god damn it. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Thanks Kij! :D He's a funny guy:

(the crumbs are from a tostitos bag he just emptied the contents of all over the house)

fredde007 wrote:

:heh I stocked up on them when Christmas Tree Shops had them in season, so I could probably cover my room with them. :dj

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Yesterday's birthday haul:

• LoTR Extended Trilogy
  • Nail polish
  • The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
  • Beach bag
  • Ratchet & Clank Collection

No box of mayonnaise this time. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
OMG Happy Birthday City :woot :cheers

and nice list :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Played Airsoft today now that its warm enough. Somebody pretty much sawbladed my ankles with BBs and it hurts to walk :/ still fun tho

And City, youll get your mayonnaise......the mailpeople have been a bit slow this week.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Just googled airsoft wounds, holy crap. :lol

Thanks Kij!! :D :D :D

Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 12 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18