Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Yeti, those are incredible! :notworthy

I bought a string of Weighted Companion Cube lights and a Pat Patriot hat today. The upside to the Pats losing the AFC Championship Game is that all their apparel is on sale. :heh

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Mocks next week.

I'm so confident that i'm not studying.
Or maybe I'm just lazy :lol

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 pm

storm prepping. apparently the mother of all blizzards is gonna hit us tomorrow. better to be safe than sorry so getting gas for the generator, charging all the phones and electronics and what not.

already got a bunch of nixle text alerts about the "impending doom" today.

high winds, white out conditions, and potentially two feet of snow (more or less depending on how the storm coming from the great lakes collides with the storm coming up the coast which is the same damn thing that happened when superstorm sandy hit...). add in the chance of trees falling and power outages and it's just another day in jersey.

jersey's new slogan:

NJ, come and visit the state that mother nature hates more than hitler.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 pm

We've got a blizzard warning here in MA, and the message says it'll be "historic." Lovely. On the upside, I have a half-day tomorrow. :|

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Blizzard hit us here as well -...-

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 am

I just got done reading three e-book shorts. Each book was about 90 or so pages. I have to say, I hate reading a book on a tablet. It killed my eyes but these books were only available in e-book form. Give me a good old fashioned book any day of the week.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

bit blurry, but...

and some books and a duck nano block set. :D

better pic with bonus sleepy Mikey:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:19 am

Awww your cat in the background,

didn't know you like sex toys Vix :heh :p

Been sick since last Thursday (flu +gastro), so i could find myself some time to catch up with TV Shows and movies ....

Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 pm

:lol

---

today i got some lego and ring pops. :D

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 am

drank an awesome torched cherry rum and dr. pepper combination :cheers ...had a double shot of that and watched netflix all day, as for what i bought.......i just pitched in $5 for the bottle

what can i say, i didn't do much :shrug

EDIT 03/08/13:
got my first parking ticket today :heh ..... cost me $35.00 to pay off :heh

Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 pm

I feel like living in Antarctica.. same weather since October, i'm so sick, i thought springtime would come soon, but no. Snow storms, cold, i'm so sick urghhhh.

So today, i came back home looking a snowman. (having a black coat -.-)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm

I ate my first meal in two days after getting food poisoning on Monday. :dead

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

I built the lego tower bridge, finished it last night. Up next is the Imperial Hotel whenever I get around to it.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm

vix wrote:better pic with bonus sleepy Mikey:

So that's Mikey the cord devourer, eh? He looks so sweet there. :heh

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:08 pm

no, junior is the cord muncher.

here he is eating a box:

tempting the wire fates:

March 16th...Went to Walmart, Best Buy and Petco. Got Mario pants, Lego Batman 2, Ni no Kuni (and it's guide book), and the new Bon Jovi cd. :D

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am

That irish weather.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:28 am

Vix, thats a cute kitty!!! glad my cat isn't one bit interested in chewing cords lol.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Aww, I didn't know Junior was an orange tabby. That reminds me of Morris. :heh

Today, I get to run over to my old fogey parents and fix their internet. (Again.) (Like I did last night.) -_-

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks yoshi. Junior has eaten three ipod headphone cords, two ipod chargers, a ds charger, two sets of ipod replacement headphones, a shaver charger, two cell phone chargers, an iphone charger, and god only knows what else.

I had a cat named Morris, he came with the name, I didn't feel like changing it. He was a diabetic, he had to get a needle of insulin once a day.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 am

So Creasy has a new thing he likes to do to piss us off now, maybe not as bad as chewing cords lol, but it's annoying. Starting a few weeks ago he started to like slamming doors. At night we have to leave every door in our home cracked open (except our front door of course hehe), for him to be able to go to whatever room he wants to go into or else he will start meowing in the middle of the night bitching that he wants to go in another room.

Well, he likes to slam those doors now, and make a ton of noise at night and we keep thinking someone is in our apartment and scares the heck out of us every single time. Not only will he slam the door now, but if we don't get up to feed him or open that door again, he will meow loudly anyways... wtf man... :glare

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 pm

YoshiExcel wrote:So Creasy has a new thing he likes to do to piss us off now, maybe not as bad as chewing cords lol, but it's annoying. Starting a few weeks ago he started to like slamming doors. At night we have to leave every door in our home cracked open (except our front door of course hehe), for him to be able to go to whatever room he wants to go into or else he will start meowing in the middle of the night bitching that he wants to go in another room.

Well, he likes to slam those doors now, and make a ton of noise at night and we keep thinking someone is in our apartment and scares the heck out of us every single time. Not only will he slam the door now, but if we don't get up to feed him or open that door again, he will meow loudly anyways... wtf man... :glare
You could try putting a book flat on the floor in the doorway :shrug

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 pm

I havent posted in this thread for a while. Here is a detailed description of what i have been doing each and every day

Click to reveal hidden content: show
college work

the end

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Yoshi, my cats do that too. the one cat, he sits outside my door and jumps up in the air, hits the door with his paws on the way down and then thuds to the floor. so i'll hear tap tap tap tap thud. i need to set up my camera outside the door and catch it. :lol

---

I bought a limited edition monopoly yesterday.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:19 pm

:lol That's quite an elaborate maneuver.

My older cat is always trying to get through our bedroom doors when we have them closed, especially mine. He's not too much of a meower, but he'll scratch and bodyslam them like crazy. On days that I don't go to school, he wakes me up at 8:30-ish by attacking it, as by then everyone else is off to work and he constantly needs attention. :heh

Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 am

Bought FIFA 11 for £2 (Bargain! :) ) and Hanging out with my buddys in the #SSX Mibbit chat. :thumbsup
Post a reply