Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
Reminds me of the 2011 PSN outage but that's even more scary

http://kotaku.com/sony-online-presidents-flight-diverted-after-hacker-bom-1626249376

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
hey gamers

can we just STOP threatening and hacking and ddos attacking devs

because this is the 20th one this week basically and we need a lil break, thanks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:55 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Yeah, apparently psn was attacked today. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-update-2/

makes no sense to me why they do it but what do i know.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:28 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Went to Best Buy and the Mall. I got some Doctor Who stuff, of course, and just bought Pixeljunk Monsters and Encore on psn since they're on sale. Only Pixeljunk game I didn't have not counting 4am since that's not really a game. There's a bunch of stuff on sale, I might get one or two more games. Who knows. I still have Fez and Proteus waiting to even be installed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I got a shiny Sneasel, and Weavile is my favmon :D :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:54 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
My 1998 production of Cats came on Blu-Ray today. CHilling out and watching that now. Nosssttaaaaaalllggiiiiaaaa.

Also bought concert tickets. Off to Manchester to see Edguy in September.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Played Destiny and just wondered as its septembert if Mav was back yet for the Grav Awards? :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I bought, and installed, the two flush conversion kits for all of my toilets. Trying to be eco-groovy. Plus, no more leaky flappers~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Did some cleaning. Organized my yeti army. Took another pic of the lights. (Edit: realized I can't exactly copy and paste this. I can see the tower of lights from my yard, they were lit up the other day, that's what I took a pic of again.) Organized some lego's to make room for a new set I really need to do. Fed the dogs and cats. Ate some lettuce. Wasted time at walmart, they never have anything I'm looking for. Watched Craig Ferguson. Organized some domo's. Avoided network tv. Threw out some old shoes. Shook out my rug. Hung up minecraft keychains.

This is what happens when I'm alone. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
You have a Yeti army :rock :thumbsup

:lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Of course I do, each with a popsicle and varying "weapons" in hand.

(briefcase, sword, bone, katana, knife)

There's a different "army" in the back.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:45 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Titan wrote:
Plus, no more leaky flappers~

I hate that, I had to go get a prescription for that.

Yeti wrote:

:heh :heh :heh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
vix wrote:
Of course I do, each with a popsicle and varying "weapons" in hand.

(briefcase, sword, bone, katana, knife)

There's a different "army" in the back.

Cool :)

in that case - Greetings from your Scout oversea's :D
| Click to reveal hidden content

gondee wrote:

Yeti wrote:

:heh :heh :heh

:D :lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
vix wrote:
Did some cleaning. Ate some lettuce. Avoided network tvl

:lol :lol :lol :lol

gondee i'm sorry to hear about your leaky flapper. :lol

when I think 'leaky flapper' I think of a very old incontinent dancer from the 20s~ :lol

bought a windsock. Nice big five footer. The old one is pretty much shredded~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Yeti, good to see you still have him. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:39 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
went down to my comic shop here in town and apparently I had all these stored away for me

also had my class 5 drivers licence test booked and unfortunately my dentist appointment to get my wisdom teeth yanked :eek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:40 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ugh WW, I'm gonna have to get mine yanked sometime too. Hope everything goes/went well!

Got two pairs of these today, to match that sweatshirt:

And Emu, you would be so proud of me. I wore high heels for the first time. :lol :lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
citylights wrote:
Ugh WW, I'm gonna have to get mine yanked sometime too. Hope everything goes/went well!

thanks City, that dreaded day is scheduled for this thursday, so I'm really looking forward to that. (obvious sarcasm) on a lighter note my class 5 drivers test is tomorrow afternoon so I'm hoping I can pass that. other than that it's been just work....sleep.....and do whatever.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
My sister just got married!!!!! I was maid of honor!! :woot Now I'm sitting in my bed eating sour skittles and drinking a strawberry arnold palmer. Life is good. :lol Sorry if I left you hanging on the PM front, will respond tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:33 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
citylights wrote:
Now I'm sitting in my bed eating sour skittles and drinking a strawberry arnold palmer

this only pisses me off slightly, I have to stick to applesauce, soup broths, and ice cream for the next few days because of my teeth being yanked.

and to add to my misery I failed my drivers test. I missed one stop sign that was hiding behind a tree which equalled insta-fail. oh well, I have another one booked for Oct. 21st

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
i bought a trilby today please don't kill me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:14 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
You don't like Ponies City so you're fine.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Nearly had my hand burnt.

During a science experiment, I was trying to careful unscrew the cap off a plastic container of hydrofluoric acid until I found out that the lid hold was cracked and spilled out onto my hand.

As my brain came to function immediately, I rushed as fast as I can to the nearest water tap to rinse the acid of my hand. I kept it under water for a couple of minutes and I nearly had a panic attack.

Luckily for me, the acid wasn't really strong but if I didn't react, my whole hand could've got some pretty bad burns.

Wow... :pimp

So when I went home, I continued to work on my new Garrys Mod Machinima coming up. I've only spent a couple of hours and got like 5 seconds of film... lol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I HAD TO WATCH A VAGINAL BIRTH TODAY IN CHILDDEV AAAAAAHHH

IT WASN'T AS BAD AS I THOUGHT BUT I STILL PUKED IN MY MOUTH A LIL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
The game I'm working on just made it through the Steam Greenlight process, so it will be selling there upon release.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=199035315

Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 15 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18