Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 pm  Post subject: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
These are two very popular topics on my board, together totaling 115 pages so far. So I figured would combine the two and post it here cause they often go hand in hand. We'll see how it does. :)

---

Today, I went to Target to get a Domo t-shirt. One can never have too many domo t-shirts.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
today i worked 10-4 at the mcD's in wal-mart...... bought a $20 PSN card and a large strawberry bannana smoothie for %50 off.

but i'm actually looking online for some pony t-shirts(don't judge me) and a new gaming headset

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Equinoqs
I slept much of the day (midnight shifts at work). I'm trying mightily NOT to buy the new Hello Kitty KISS figures (Hello KISSy). Love them, but pricey.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: WAffle3690
Worked at the shop from 6 am to 2.30 pm then went to cvs, bought a birthday card for my sister and body wash, then went to Sally's and bought red hair extensions.... in my work clothes. (People were looking at me like I had three heads and doing kart-wheels down the pantene por v isle)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
you should have a Random Thoughts Thread. we have one in my friends forum.

its essentially a chat room but less..... instantaneous. if you understand. i think it fits us now since there really isnt that much people joining the site and a lot of people are away doing other things.

and to be on topic......ive done nothing. got a BL2 shirt, hoodie and LE Strat guide (since i have always wanted a game shirt), but thats about it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Go for it. :)

---

Right now I'm just vegging and watching the 12-12-12 Sandy Relief concert.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Played 8 hours of Black Ops II (gotta get dem Diamond guns!), Bought a uhh, XBox power brick converter =\

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX (2012): Showoff: #2
PSN: Pemdas82
I slept, played SSX for an hour, went to work(still at work). I bought my financial freedom by finally paying off my student loans leaving me with zero debt.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
I would say but I pressed the wrong button and it got deleted

Lets say in short - today has not been good :heh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I went to college and did a lot of work and tests. Then spent a lot of money on pool games with my mates :)

btw, i love your sig yeti

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Equinoqs
I tried in vain - I'm now the proud owner of 4 Hello Kitty figures that look like KISS. They are cute, though, especially the Gene Simmons one that has its tongue sticking out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
I woke up, was instantly sad since a girl I went on a date with on saturday still hadn't replied to my text from yesterday night. Had a headache. Wanted to do yoga but played Skyrim all day. Was asked to go out for dinner with my parents but said no since I was in a bad mood. Played some more Skyrim. Skipped all dialogues.

Shit day.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Got up, went to work, Put Planet Rock on, got the Connection for today, got pissed off with upper class retards who don't understand the term CHRISTMAS ORDERS. If your race horses want feeding; get them in. Came home, went swimming, came home again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
Went to college, took finals, paid my health fee. Now I'm looking for loans. Do you have Gondee's number? :heh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
had the day off, went online and bought 2 pony shirts and got a poster for free, and doing some other christmas shopping now

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:56 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
On wednesday, my mom got married :D
12-12-12 :lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Today was rubbish! I woke up at 6 and was on a bus in the freezing cold and rain for 7. I get halfway to my college which is an hour away from my house and i find out my morning graphics lessons have been cancelled. The college sent out an email at 10pm last night telling me about this. WHO CHECKS THEIR COLLEGE EMAILS AT 10 AT NIGHT!??!?!?

so i get off and go back home. Then when i go out again later for my afternoon lessons my bus doesnt show up so i had to catch the later one (which was late ontop of that) so i was extremely late to college -_- Got completely drenched in the walks inbetween aswell so.... yeah.... i wasnt a happy bunny.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:10 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
I'm sitting at work throwing up and havin crazy diarea....talk about your great saturday...

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Been "working" on my research paper. Haha well more like editing and proofreading. Got around the exact number of pages required. So far I got 10 pages of work, feel pretty confident I'll score that lovely A! :) I still have finals all of next week though. Oh! I also just remembered I have to study for my German exam. -_____-

Agh I can't wait for winter break! One more week. :glare

@GeeFunk2010 Aww I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like the stomach flu...is it that? I had that same experience just a few weeks ago. Don't worry, it should only last a day or so! Get well soon :cheers

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: TaysteChampion
I worked from 10pm to 4am, it is now 5:26am and I just got home in time for a shower and cup of tea before I have to go out again to my next job at 7am :cry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Well yesterday I had a really great day, I met my parents at Weatherspoons for breakfast before they popped over to deliver my new sofa, which is awesome btw and bright pink. Then we headed into town and got a ton of Christmas shopping done; my brother is getting a Superman Onesie for Christmas and I'm totally sure it is the best thing I have ever bought him; it's so perfect that I'm certain he will live in it. Then I got some clothes off of my parents for Christmas as I've lost 2 stone/15 kilos and dropped a dress size in White Stuff so I was immensely pleased. Then we went to PC World, bought my mothers new Google Nexus. Then we went to this awesome Chinese restaurant for dinner; came home watched Match of the Day. Great Saturday.

Today we are watching the football this morning as Chelsea play Corinthians in the FIFA club world cup. We then have to pop out to NEXT to pick up some last gifts and when I get home from that I'll be starting on this years Gingerbread. Which is sooooo freaking good, it's all nice and sticky and perfect with a Cup of tea, then tonight we're off to a friends house for a mini Christmas dinner before we all go our seperate ways for the holidays next week. So all in all; pretty epic weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Yesterday i braved the german market and the birmingham bullring. Never seen so many people in one place!!! I bought alot of food, a mario 1UP tshirt and a 'bang tidy' tshirt :pimp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: RocketCat
Well, not bought-bough in the traditional sense...

But we just picked up our brand-spanking-new car today!!! :D

One fresh off the assembly line Chevrolet Cruze Stationcar LT!
And possibly the first one sold in Denmark! :)

We actually went to the dealer a day before the official launch just to see it (we fell in love with the sedan 2 years ago - but wanted a SW, so we waited)
And the very same day - we ordered it :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
Para One - When The Night (Breakbot Remix)

Dat beat. 80 synth pop + French touch = win :woot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
TrickyEmu wrote:
Para One - When The Night (Breakbot Remix)

Dat beat. 80 synth pop + French touch = win :woot

haha, you bought Para One? you must be rich!

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18