Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:39 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Well its just snowed for 48hrs straight, which gives me more snow to go at then the previous times this year. My daughter asked for a pony so she got one :)

The Bewitched Samantha doll had to ride as well :lol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Awww! That is awesome, Yeti!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Thats so cool Yeti! I hope your Daughter really loved it! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:31 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
I went to the k-pop meetup in Stockholm. It was fun, but my knowledge about k-pop is severely lacking. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
fredde007 wrote:
I went to the k-pop meetup in Stockholm. It was fun, but my knowledge about k-pop is severely lacking. :heh

You need to talk with vix.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Veckodag
gondee wrote:
fredde007 wrote:

You need to talk with vix.

:err Vix, for real? :jawdrop

Also got the T-Shirt I ordered from Rogue Records, which shipped from San Fransisco...
It's cheaper to buy a shirt from USA and pay for shipping, than purchasing a band tee here in Sweden. :eek

I wore it to the meetup :pimp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
fredde007 wrote:

South Korea made vix the first Jersey native to be named Honorary Korean she likes K-pop so much. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: new one - PM me
gondee wrote:
fredde007 wrote:

South Korea made vix the first Jersey native to be named Honorary Korean she likes K-pop so much. :heh

:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop

2ne1 and Girl's Generation ftw

and Vix we needa talk :heh :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
*vix's kpop senses are tingling*

did someone say kpop?

---

yeti, awesome snow sculpture!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:54 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
bought all 5 MLP comics on itunes as well as the SSX comic they had a long way back

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I broke up from college, got back and packed ready for skiing :D
I'll see you guys in about 10 days time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
went to a diner for dinner tonight. then went to walmart. i got pajama pants that look like ripped jeans, lol, two crystal 3d puzzles, and a new kind of skittles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:37 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
got a nice headset finally. Astro A50s. i wanted some Trittons but the place didnt have it.......we will see how these hold up.

also i am strongly considering a strategy guide collection for games. yes i know you can easily look up where the stuff is hidden for free on the internet but there is more to it. plus you gotta have some type of collection......

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
what i'm probably going to spend a few days on.....
and i'm gonna need to buy a lot of junk food for this :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
uncharted 2 is my fav. have fun with them!

Went to hibachi yesterday, so much better than cooking easter dinner.

It was in the 60's here today, such a tease, now it's below freezing. I am so ready for spring.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
I spent the day cleaning the upstairs room, organizing the huge mess of lego, then cooked dinner, then went out to home depot, came home, and now I'm about to fire up the ps3.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:43 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Uncharted is the new tomb raider. Not to be a party pooper but i hate how much people are shitting their pants over Tomb Raider.

I swear the new tomb raider is RE6 singleplayer rpg edition. Granted its a GLORIFIED RE6 singleplayer rpg edition. It just bothers me that the reason why RE "failed" is the same reason this game lives.

???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
PSN: Emu90
Pfft. Uncharted controls sucks balls. It's a very beautiful game that sucks you in and they put a lot of effort in it. But, the controls are ass, man. Tomb Raider all the way.

What did I buy... hmm.. Bastion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
this:

:D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:34 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
getting my boarding stuff ready to go for tommorrow for one last good day of riding, hopefully it's warm enough for me to just wear my soft shell jacket

as for what i bought, a $160 pair of Burton snowpants that look like jeans for %50 off

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
TrickyEmu wrote:
Pfft. Uncharted controls sucks balls. It's a very beautiful game that sucks you in and they put a lot of effort in it. But, the controls are ass, man. Tomb Raider all the way.

What did I buy... hmm.. Bastion.
Starwisp wrote:
Uncharted is the new tomb raider. Not to be a party pooper but i hate how much people are shitting their pants over Tomb Raider.

I swear the new tomb raider is RE6 singleplayer rpg edition. Granted its a GLORIFIED RE6 singleplayer rpg edition. It just bothers me that the reason why RE "failed" is the same reason this game lives.

???

<_<
>_>

seriously guys?

smh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: twoskilld4U
Idk, tomb raider is the only game i have played that has done all of the work for me.

EDIT: Warfighter

Hell the final two fights was mash x and y along with some left trigger right trigger.......

And the platforming?

Jump to the left, then jump to the right, then jump to the left, then quicktime event, sliiiiide, that or its shooting these ropes on arrows that you can climb or slide down because a arrow can i guess support laura and 20ft of rope.(what?) OR its the incredibly slow axe climbing. Further in the game its a lot of both.

But it looks SO GOOD doing these simple things. How she adjusts for a jump, how she moves in combat, how she moves in tight areas when she is hurt, everything was really detailed.

But...

idk, i feel like:

Its not about thinking about "how can i get up there?" because the game tells you. Or about obliterating your obstacles with precise movements.

But hey at least you look fucking amazing while doing it. And Laura matures nicely too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
I spent the day outside doing yard work. It's gonna be in the 70's this week. Can't flippin wait. So tired of the cold.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:21 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
Attack Duck Owner
Went to Jersey Gardens today. It's this "giant" outlet mall right across the turnpike from the newark airport. Got some lego's. And this:

My phone takes rather shitty pics since it's an old phone...so here's some uber far away pics of the trade center and the empire state building. The trade center is to the right of the tree in the first pic. They are a lot closer when not viewed through a 3-4 year old phone...

Bonus puppy pic:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 am  Post subject: Re: What did you do today? What have you just bought?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Starwisp wrote:
Idk, tomb raider is the only game i have played that has done all of the work for me.

EDIT: Warfighter

Hell the final two fights was mash x and y along with some left trigger right trigger.......

And the platforming?

Jump to the left, then jump to the right, then jump to the left, then quicktime event, sliiiiide, that or its shooting these ropes on arrows that you can climb or slide down because a arrow can i guess support laura and 20ft of rope.(what?) OR its the incredibly slow axe climbing. Further in the game its a lot of both.

But it looks SO GOOD doing these simple things. How she adjusts for a jump, how she moves in combat, how she moves in tight areas when she is hurt, everything was really detailed.

But...

idk, i feel like:

Its not about thinking about "how can i get up there?" because the game tells you. Or about obliterating your obstacles with precise movements.

But hey at least you look fucking amazing while doing it. And Laura matures nicely too.

I was shakin my head at yall shittin on Uncharted not TR :lol

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 18 [ 446 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18