Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:08 am

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos-editeurs/0004/00045217/tales-of-xillia-2-playstation-3-ps3-presentation-des-personnages-gaius-1-00040630.htm

coming soon aaaahhh :woot

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:13 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/tetsuya-nomura-provides-latest-updated-for-final-fantasy-versus-xiii

:woot :woot

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:31 am

So, this topic is Kij's personal hype topic now? :D

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

Salariedcat7507 wrote:So, this topic is Kij's personal hype topic now? :D

Yup! She owns this tread :tridentwhite

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 am

Heheheh :D

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 am

updates are nice, a game in my hand would be better. :D

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 am

^^truer word's have never been spoken :D

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 pm

vix wrote:updates are nice, a game in my hand would be better. :D

I know :cry :cry but at least that's some positive update :heh

now that we know they bought that insanely crazy engine, i can't stop thinking they'll release it in 2015 -..-

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 am

Made me think of you guys when i went on the SE stand at the Paris Games Week.

| Click to reveal hidden content

of course nothing about Lightning Returns... we could only test Sniper 2 and Hitman meh.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 pm

EVERYONE!
STOP EVERYTHING
LISTEN TO THIS

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/12181.html

:rolleyes

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 am

Well how long then, 6 more years ... :dead :frusty

Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:30 am

New Square Enix IP, a MMO...

FYI

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2012/00062996-square-enix-presente-star-galaxy.htm

reminds me of Zone of the Enders and Ikaruga on Dreamcast..

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:38 pm

soooooo close to picking up FF XIII today......it was staring me down.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:soooooo close to picking up FF XIII today......it was staring me down.

don't hesitate next time :woot

Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:24 am

Btw Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is available on iOS from now on :woot

*sorry for spamming the topic*

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:soooooo close to picking up FF XIII today......it was staring me down.

Were you in the square-enix store? i think they have a really nice sale going on right now! No excuse not to pick it up if its under $20.. (worth the full $60 imo)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 am

YoshiExcel wrote:

Were you in the square-enix store? i think they have a really nice sale going on right now! No excuse not to pick it up if its under $20.. (worth the full $60 imo)

oh ho ho, $10 you say? im getting it from there. the game is on the clearance shelves where i live for $20.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 am

Kijooki wrote:Btw Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is available on iOS from now on :woot

Wow, sweet.
Pick this up people, it's well worth whatever you are paying.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:50 pm

ok, picked up XIII for $8. ill let ya know what i think of it later......

ohh, and might i remind.....i am completely new to this series. im not even sure what the story is about or what the genre technically is. all i know is that i get a sword. :D

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 pm

i think it would take ages to explain how it works and to be honest it would be some kind of spoiler, all i can tell is that XIII is a new story, there's a sequel named XIII-2, this is how the FF license works :)

anyways glad you bought it, welcome to the FF galaxy :D

TFF is just awesome, can't wait for the Distant Worlds concert with legendary Nobuo Uematsu in january hehe

Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:21 am

The stories aren't interconnected, 13 doesn't happen after 12 or anything.
Of course, there are sequels, but it's not like you are jumping into the middle of the story.
As for 13, I hope you don't mind linearity...

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:34 pm

well, TL:DR......i love it. not quite what i expected but still pretty nifty. the thing that i dont like, is that to fight people, you have to activate the battle mode and you have to select attacks and stuff like that. and then, the chain attack thing is just a meter to do extra damage.....i was expecting it to be like how many attacks you can do within a certain time, will give you extra damage.

i dunno, maybe im thinking of something different...maybe im confused. i like it though :D ohh, and i love how it skips around to different characters when they will eventually meet up (i assume).

EDIT: just checked some boss fights further ahead on youtube and as it turns out....its easy and really quick the first fights. and you have more items to work with. whodathunkit? :P

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:36 am

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:EDIT: just checked some boss fights further ahead on youtube and as it turns out....its easy and really quick the first fights. and you have more items to work with. whodathunkit? :P

The later boss fights are really fun, and some very difficult, especially if you just do it on your own without any walkthroughs which is really the way to go. The battle system gets really deep later on.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 am

I'm glad you love it.
Some people just totally ignore all the good points and call it a crap game just because it's so linear.
Post a reply