Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - Pizza Appreciation Thread
Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Do you like pizza?

yes
10
30%
yes
3
9%
of course
20
61%
 
Total votes : 33

Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm

I just had a slice of pepperoni pizza. Classic.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 am

vix wrote:Image

Vixie, so glad that you're finally showing off that much skin.

:lol

Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:42 am

Homemade pizza for tea :D

Image

Bacon, Sausage, Pepperoni, salami, chargrilled chicken, mushrooms, australian barbeque sauce and a ton of cheese! Cheese on the chips aswell, standard.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Ok so last night I made a grilled cheese sandwich with a twist. I put tomato, pepperoni, a lil bit of parmesean, and some sauce. Basically a home made grilled cheese pizza sandwich. It was excellent. Since E1 here is a pizza lover, i'd like your take on this phenomenom. Would you try one of these, or one like it with your own filliings?

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Wow Curry did you do that all by yourself? It looks delicious! Is that also 3am pizza or what? lol :)

fishsticks4u, while that's pretty interesting, I think I would personally pass and just keep a normal grilled cheese sandwich.
I don't have the strongest of stomachs. >.<'

So what do ya'll like with your pizza? The main and usual toppings you'll get I mean. Mine consists of pineapple & green peppers since I'm a vegetarian.
Haven't tried mushrooms yet...too afraid to at the moment lol. Idk if anyone here has ever tried Peter piper pizza, but it was my dream pizza as a child. lol Nom nom nom

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 pm

SweetWildFlowers wrote:Wow Curry did you do that all by yourself? It looks delicious! Is that also 3am pizza or what? lol :)

So what do ya'll like with your pizza?


yep base and all :) haha, this one was a 6pm one! Last time i had a 3am one was at a house party, it was cold, i was drunk, whipped cream got involved and it didnt exactly end well :heh

and i love bacon, i cant have a pizza without bacon!

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 am

fishsticks4u wrote:Ok so last night I made a grilled cheese sandwich with a twist. I put tomato, pepperoni, a lil bit of parmesean, and some sauce. Basically a home made grilled cheese pizza sandwich. It was excellent. Since E1 here is a pizza lover, i'd like your take on this phenomenom. Would you try one of these, or one like it with your own filliings?

sounds fuckin good to me.

there are all kinds of things i put on pizza (and pizza sammichs) in addition to those....... but not all at one time....... that would be gross
a 1000dif cheeses
garlic, olive oil, salami, basil, mushrooms, onions, olives(all kinds), hot peppers, bacon, artichoke, lamb, balsamic vinegar, balsamic vinegar reduction, carmalized onion compote, asparagus, sausage, shrimpssss, hearts of palm, chickenssss, roasted red peppers, clamsssss, scallopssss, summer squash, PESTO!!, cappacola, panchetta, Prosciutto, eggplant
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i could probably go on all day long but i think you get the picture

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 am

Just thought this was appropriate for the thread :D

Image
PIZZA THE HUT

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Calzone is something you should definitely try out.
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Image

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

There is no such thing as not liking pizza.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 pm

i love calzones........its just a portable pizza

:D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Mwa hahaha

Image

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 pm

I havent had pizza in 3 months since i started my new diet. =( 400+ calories a slice, and i usually eat a whole pizza by myself, ill pass...

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 am

YoshiExcel wrote:and i usually eat a whole pizza by myself, ill pass...

jesus christ

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

I am 14 and I eat a whole 14' pizza.
Lightweights.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 am

Khalpz wrote:
YoshiExcel wrote:and i usually eat a whole pizza by myself, ill pass...

jesus christ


only 1 pizza?

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 am

I was thinking pizza this size

Image

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

The doctor told me i cant have anything spicy, cheesy, greasy or fizzy so.... today i had a spicy, cheesy and very greasy pizza with cheesy chips and coke

Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:31 pm

I had pizza for dinner form a place I never had before and it was fairly decent. Not amazing (a bit greasy) but not horrible either. I'd go there again.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 am

Salariedcat7507 wrote:I am 14 and I eat a whole 14' pizza.
Lightweights.


Where can you buy a 14 foot diameter pizza? I'm jealous!!! :D

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 am

Inch, not foot.
Click to reveal hidden content: show
Image


Edit:Now that I have had my operation, I can eat again!
PIZZA, HERE I COME!
Last edited by Salariedcat7507 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 am

Once, when I was 15, I ate approx 1,5 kg (3,3 lbs) pizza within an hour. Yummy!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 am

A long time ago in a land not too far away, when my culinary career was in full swing, my mentor took me for a night on the town. We were about to reopen one of the best little brick oven pizza joints that has ever existed so of course some R&D was needed (read as 2 chefs that fucking love food throwin down hard and then using it as a tax write off) We found ourselves in this very quaint brick oven pizza place where we proceeded to consume 5 pizzas with a round of salad in between each. Yes, I said five... just the two of us... he tried to out eat me... it didn't happen.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:00 am

minn wrote:A long time ago in a land not too far away, when my culinary career was in full swing, my mentor took me for a night on the town. We were about to reopen one of the best little brick oven pizza joints that has ever existed so of course some R&D was needed (read as 2 chefs that fucking love food throwin down hard and then using it as a tax write off) We found ourselves in this very quaint brick oven pizza place where we proceeded to consume 5 pizzas with a round of salad in between each. Yes, I said five... just the two of us... he tried to out eat me... it didn't happen.


:china :china :china :china :china , my hero! :D

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Just downed a whole 16' Pizza myself....not bad for a kid!
Post a reply