Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:11 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 pm  Post subject: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: jonipooon
Any hot gossip to share? Any mysterious rumors? Who's doing what, who's on and off? You know what I'm talking about, my fellow fools. It's time to break the ice and let the REAL fun begin.

In this thread you can speculate about what other members on the site are doing. If they are gone from the site for a long time, you can ask others here if anyone knows where they are. OR you can start a rumor. OR share some gossip. :D

Attention: This thread is meant to be for fun. Please dont use it to attack others in an offensive way that might hurt this person's feeling. Posts containing very private information, strong sexual themes or racism views are NOT tolerated. These kind of posts will be reported and deleted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Kav and Charmy haven't been around in ages :( I hope they're not Brokeback mountaining or anything.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
XBL: WAffle3690
Can't wait to see how long it takes to get this locked :lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
Watch out Amanda or I might wrap together some nasty gossip special about you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
Jonipoon wrote:
Watch out Amanda or I might wrap together some nasty gossip special about you. :P

Go for it, and make it juicy haha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
I heard Jonipoon has a improbably vast collection of sex robots.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
XBL: greatsinister
doyle wrote:
Jonipoon has an improbably vast collection of sex androids.

^ fixed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: KilLa-Mad_Ness
NA wrote:
Kav and Charmy haven't been around in ages :( I hope they're not Brokeback mountaining or anything.

Too late. This was happening prior to the game's release. I am not allowed to give out the sources of this info.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I hear the entire chat signed an NDA last night... :|

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: Emu90
I hear SSX developers are reading everything we write

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
XBL: Kaavyn
I've been hearing some steamy things about NA and Boogie lately. I heard they've reached second base ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
Kav wrote:
I've been hearing some steamy things about NA and Boogie lately. I heard they've reached second base ;)

That was ages ago! Your gossip sucks Kav; get with the times! Keep up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
XBL: joejakt
I heard Kav only plays Tricky so he can fist Kaori :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
I heard Tunes is applying for the Los Angeles Ballet School.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_

ok, it's true. SO WHAT? I'M FUCKING GRACEFUL, OK?

i heard that Charmy has started an SSX cult that isn't allowed to come on MC because he wants to be in total control. TOTAL. CONTROL.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
I also think our thoughts should go out to Rust after his successful sex change operation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
This is awesome.

Please, dont mind me. Continue.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Haha. Juicy juicy information we got here. Please, go on. :wink

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
PSN: Emu90
I heard Yeti is on a pilgrimage trying to find himself... in SSX. Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
We want more, yo! XD!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
I heard Kav has a man crush on Todd Batty; their bff's (boyfriends forever). :lol

I also heard NA will have none of that lol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
I heard Kav has a man crush on Todd Batty; their bff's (boyfriends forever). :lol

I also heard NA will have none of that lol

He's still in second place to Ty. :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
NA wrote:
I also think our thoughts should go out to Rust after his successful sex change operation.

Not true :cry haha

Well on my time off I heard of rumors about various members.

my sources tell me NA has taken her Ty fetish to new lengths by marrying a Paper cut-out of the SSX 2012 snowboarder... only to go to the hospital hours later suffering from sever paper cuts to her lady bits SMH :no

Further another source claims that Charms has contracted a strange virus that drove him to attempt to eat Kav, his ex-life partner ... Luckily, Kav managed to escape and contacted the authorities, who successfully tranquilized and now are currently running tests on Charms.

Kav now lives in the remote area of Northern Canada awaiting till Charms returns to finish the job... :eek

lol this thread is hilarious :thumbsup

Last edited by Rust on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
XBL: Kaavyn
I can literally neither confirm nor deny any relationship between myself and Batty.

...In the world.

@Rust: Nunavut ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:06 am  Post subject: Re: Rumors/Gossip on the Grav Bar  
Rust wrote:
NA wrote:

my sources tell me NA has taken her Ty fetish to new lengths by marrying a Paper cut-out of the SSX 2012 snowboarder... only to go to the hospital hours later suffering from sever paper cuts to her lady bits SMH :no

:eek

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 3 [ 73 posts ]  1, 2, 3