Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:53 am  Post subject: Any interest in making a Discord server?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Just curious....i understand not everyone uses a PC for most their entertainment. Id just like to use a platform that could keep everyone in touch cause, i honestly missed you guys. Yea, theres always this forum but i just like the fact that i can see so-and-so is playing a game like overwatch, and i can just ask and invite to a voice channel to play together which discord offers.

I dunno, just a shower thought and curious if you guys are down or had something else setup......

edit: lol, apparently photobucket changed their ways too

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Any interest in making a Discord server?  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
hate to burst your bubble, but there is already an ssx discord server with a ton of people in it

heres the link if you wanna join: https://discord.gg/wVfSbXx

I also have my own discord server for ssx tricky players here: https://discord.gg/rpkfnSn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 am  Post subject: Re: Any interest in making a Discord server?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
i guess im late to the party then....hahah

:/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Any interest in making a Discord server?  
I think the answer is very relevant.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]