Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm  Post subject: Read and Tell me what you think so far.  
I'm currently working on a Dance Dance Revolution Hottest party 3 FanFiction. this is it so far:

The silver-haired boy made himself some instant ramen and went to the TV to see what was on. it was only some MTV and Disney Channel garbage. "I'm Bored!" the boy said. A girl wearing only red and black entered the room. The boy was startled and quickly turned his head to the girl, with a noodle hanging out of this mouth. "Did your Parents teach you how to eat properly, Naoki?" she said. "Nope." , Naoki said, as he continued eating.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Read and Tell me what you think so far.  
excuse me but shouldn't this be in the SSX Fan Art and Fan Fiction Studio ? *hint to gondee*
I know it's not SSX fan art but there other users posting their non-SSX fan fiction stuff also :)

Nice beginning of a story btw :D

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Read and Tell me what you think so far.  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Cool! Sounds interesting. It was short, but left me wondering what will happen next, so it's allll gooddd. :)

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 pm  Post subject: Re: Read and Tell me what you think so far.  
PSN: jonipooon
This sounds like the intro to some freakish erotic novel.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Read and Tell me what you think so far.  
It sounds really good, you should keep going with it, no matter what other people say.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]