Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:00 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 am  Post subject: Snowblast!  
Author's note: This is an SSX 3 story in the viewpoint of Mac, however, every character will be in it at one point or another. Atomika will make a broadcast at the end of every chapter.

I was riding down Peak 2's Style Mile doin' some insane tricks. Griff showed up trying to go even bigger. Huh, whatever. I launched off a ramp showing off a 540 Melon Double Backflip and just barely landing it. I watched and saw if he could top that. Griff went for a 1080 Nosegrab but hit the powder early. "Ouch man you alright?" I asked. "Yeah Mac, it's just snow." Griff responded. I reached the finish gate and took the plane to Ruthless. I saw Moby trying to conquer the back country, but he looked a bit beat up. "Yo Moby, you a bit scraped up, sure you're ok?" I asked mockingly. "Yeah, like a few rocks will mess me up." He seemed kinda ticked off. Atomika warned him... or rather everyone of the storm-like conditions of Peak 2. I kept riding laughing at how ridiculously Moby screwed up. I heard Atomika over Radio Big, what's he got to say?
Well riders, if you're scared of Peak 2, Peak 3's even crazier. Stay off the summit if you can't take the storm and uh, be careful up there. Atomika's broadcast was a major warning, but I'm going to Peak 3.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Snowblast!  
Cool beginning!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]