Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:24 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:26 pm  Post subject: A new Fanfic Contest  
XBL: WAffle3690
Is there going o be a new Fanfic contest? Last time i got a horrible review and im kinda embarassed by it you know? I definatly want to prove myself a 'worthy writer' if u kno what i mean lol. And having a definate critic would be better then waiting on reviews, to me anyways...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 am  Post subject:   
As far as I'm aware there is only you and Riku writing fanfics at the moment. But I might give it a try.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:32 pm  Post subject:   
I might like to try, it'd be a nice break from homework.. :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 am  Post subject:   
Well, I just finished a fanfic:

here

I owe one to Collision who reviewed every chapter and spurred me on it get it finished, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:55 pm  Post subject:   
Razoxanne wrote:
Well, I just finished a fanfic:

here

I owe one to Collision who reviewed every chapter and spurred me on it get it finished, lol.
I do my best lol and my best is to annoy people til im satisfied hahaha. I mean come on, i couldnt and wouldnt let a brilliant fic like yours go to waste its def. goin on my favorites

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:27 am  Post subject:   
Wow, what a coincidink that you happen to be the author of this thread!

I didn't even notice.

In fact I didn't even know you were on this site, but really I should have guessed. :wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
I rarely write Fanfiction on SSX anymore, the forums dead and I can't be bothered to go through every fic and give comments on how to improve anymore. Unfortunately since I'm older and more experienced now there are not enough fics that keep me happy to read.

I'm more happy to write my own original stuff that I've been working on for over a year and just don't have the time or the effort in me to write an SSX fic of what I want is good quality or any other fanfiction come to that matter, the same goes for reading. At least that way I'm not forced under a search of crappy Yaoi fangirl stories, poorly edited stuff all bunched into one paragraph, l33t sp34k, uncivilised n00bs who think THEIR character would really be attractive enough for Sanji, Psymon, Draco, Sasuke or whatever.

The main problem is that SSX is somewhat constricted to what you have to write about. It's either a love fic between two characters, or some new OC joins the circuit and away they go.

Having said that Drum's fic is brilliant.

As for a contest, unless lots of people entered I wouldn't be interested in hosting it, although if there was a big enough crowd I'm sure I could get some sort of prizes organised.

But whatever, up to you guys, and since there are little left of the old SSX Fanfiction crowd, Myself, Drum, Parry, Starlight16, HD etc there probably wouldn't be enough draw power for lots of people to start one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:02 am  Post subject:   
Well prizes dont really matter that much to me neways. but yea i a gree with you. Except Starlight has lost her ssx writing inspiration. i could ask her if she would want to try.

and where is Drum???? I havent spoken to him in months!! Does nebody know???

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 am  Post subject:   
PSN: MistressWiggle
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
Well prizes dont really matter that much to me neways. but yea i a gree with you. Except Starlight has lost her ssx writing inspiration. i could ask her if she would want to try.

and where is Drum???? I havent spoken to him in months!! Does nebody know???

Havent spoken to Tia in a while she did send me one thing though.

Drum releases his story every year. The last installation of his story is due out within the next few moneths. I THINK.

EDIT:

Quote:
AN: There you have it folks. The end of SSX Snow Gods: Second Heat. I hope you enjoyed the finally chapter. Here is some stuff to look forward to in the final part of the Snow God’s trilogy. Snow Gods: Final Lap.

More Snow God Challenges. Including the final confrontation of Drum and Moby.

Drama, and lots of it. Well Eddie return? Well Elise continue to play Atomika? What about Allegra and her almost new found addiction? Now that Viggo is clean and sober, it would suck for Allegra to travel his beaten path.

Romance. Drum and Zoe. Griff and Yuri. Kaori and Mac. Even some new couples might bud.

New Characters. What exactly were those contracts Rahzel had? Could there be even MORE new blood on the SSX Circuit? Maybe a replacement for Eddie? Who knows.

Will Zoe find out the truth?

Will Moby lose his SG Status?

Will Viggo stay sober?

Will Mac return to the top?

Who will be the NEW Snow God?

Will Drum and Zoe FINALLY do it?

All of these questions and more will be answered in the final chapter of the Snow God’s Trilogy.

SSX Snow Gods: Final Lap.

Coming Fall/Winter of 2006.

And finally, you all know the drill.

Read n Review.

Drum Kero, signing off.

Lol, I don't think we'll be getting an ending somehow heh :P

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:32 pm  Post subject:   
yea i thought i was gunna work with the new snow gods like i did the last one, even tho my poor writing 'skills' dont even compare to his :heh

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]