Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:03 pm  Post subject: Am I the only one who sees sumthin betwee Psy and Zo...?  
Ja, read das topic...

*kinda a ranting topic but I also need help wit fanfiction*

...urm... I remember in the last game it was really implied that Psymon had a thing for Zoe, but Zoe had a thing goin on with Moby-- I just shrugged it off as a love triangle...

Wot do u all think? Honestly I think Psy and Zo are the worlds cutest couple. The two are just so perfectly uh... funky/quirky in their own ways that it'd work... I want 2 write a fanfic about them but i've suffered from the world's longest case of writers block (say... 2 years worth of writers block LOL)

Soooo... umm... I jus wonder how peeps would react to a romance/comedy flick between the two...

peece out yall.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:29 pm  Post subject:   
No, I have always suspected that Zoe and Psymon would have a very bizzare love hate thing going.
Almost like they would be lovers, but yet at the same time cuase mass destruction to one another. Although I would suspect that Zoe would rule the relationship, we men don't think to clearly when our little brains are involved any.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:58 pm  Post subject:   
Psymon would just get drunk, tie Zoe to a snowboard, and send her down Ruthless. But that's what I want to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, not-clean fun. A nice fanfic could be written about them.

^^^^^
See stoopid idea for fanfic up there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:04 am  Post subject: LOL-- that be pretty good~~!  
Yupperz. I knew i wasnt alone. :D Go Psyzoe shippiness!! Hmm... what would that shippiness be called...

Ah, Psyzoe works. :D

But my idea is crappy-- ...

...do u really wanna know? LOL.

It'd probably be during SSX3... that's all I've got. LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:06 am  Post subject: forgot 2 mention  
Forgot 2 mention that I be really good at anime and wanted 2 make a comic of SSX3-- probably of that Psyzoe flik. It'd be hosted at Geocities, but that's a shitty server and I can't think of any free ones with unlimited bandwidth.

But I'll have some links 2 my art up in a couple hours; just gotta make my ssx page. Gonna have a fansite/shrine 2 zoe and psy. LOL. (not really-- it'll have some of my other favorite characters 2, like Kaori and Mac)

N-E-WAY. Ciao for now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:34 am  Post subject:   
And Moby could come in with a baseball bat and smash up Psymons car!

:pimp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:54 am  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
I think Zoe and Psymon would make a better couple than Zoe and Moby. But then again, both Moby and Psymon wouldn't make the best guy for Zoe. Psymon's a little too crazy and Moby is weird wearing his tights and all. :heh

Poor Zoe. She has to make a choice. I wonder if EA would ever make her have her choice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:19 am  Post subject:   
Vivi FF wrote:
Poor Zoe. She has to make a choice. I wonder if EA would ever make her have her choice.

I think Krystony would say: They took away Brodi!! :cry :wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:45 pm  Post subject: I think Zoe shuld pic Psy all the way  
I think that if they ever made a game where u could work on other characters relationships toward each other, I would definately work on the psy zoe to see if they fall in love. :D Tokimeki style, man! :D

LOL-- but I was pretty disappointed in the short time I had to play SSX3 that there was again no way to raise the characters' relationships toward each other, and that u could only lower them by whacking each other like in SSX Tricky.

Sadly tho, I have a Gamecube I'm planning on selling for a PS2 and thus I'm probably not gonna be able 2 play SSX3 for a while *BIG sniffle* :sad

LOL oh well. I laugh 2 much. :cheers but yah, I would go with Psy and Zoe cuz those two remind me of me and me boyfriend. I'm probably more like Psymon tho-- there's been a couple times where I've tried riding my bike over electrical things, bottomless chasms, and flaming infernos. LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:11 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Well personally (let's not flame me now... this is just my opinion), I see Psymon and Elise working out better then Psymon and Zoe.
I just don't see those two having any kind of working relationship. Zoe definitely has a lot of feminism in her, and I don't think strong feminists like that want a real crazy-macho guy like Psymon OR Moby as a partner. As friends though, yes for sure. Psymon looks like the kind of guy who knows how to have a good time, and Moby would sure be a good workout buddy or whatever, but all three have such strong personalities that they would just kill each other if they were together! You know what they say, opposites attract.
I think in Zoe's mind, it would be something like this: she's got a lot of parts to her, and Psymon just isn't the kind of guy who could use all those parts (and NO I don't mean just body parts).

Of course, like Ettepet said, if it were me I'd just choose Brodi. :D

But please, I'm not saying don't write this fanfic!!!! Not at all! All of what I just said is what I think would happen realistically, and we all know that's not what fanfics are for! If we were going to write a realistic fanfic based on a game, one would just be writing the whole game's story all over again, no? :china

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:18 pm  Post subject:   
nani?

*cue innocent "nani?" voice-- think ikue otani LOL*

LOL-- u have a point-- zoe's pretty feminist, but I don't think Elise and Psymon have any connection to tell the truth-- I think the only thing I've ever heard Psymon say to elise was something like "All something and no class" can't remember what it was... maybe it was to marisol tho-- it was a while ago in Tricky...

I think Zoe and Psymon are opposites in their own similar ways--

Zoe = Sadist
Psymon = Masochist

:D BDSM BABY!! :D

But there's a lot of symbolism between the two showing oposisisisisision

Zoe likes butterflies and stuff; butterflies are a symbol of freedom, she's a free spirited person

Psymon likes chains and straight jacket-esque things representing the opposite of freedom...

I think that the creators of the game intended this pair to be a couple of kinky opposites... any1 else seen the little things between them (a la the chain and butterfly symbolism as well as the S&M references?)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:34 am  Post subject:   
PSN: RocketCat
Ettepet wrote:
Vivi FF wrote:

I think Krystony would say: They took away Brodi!! :cry :wink
WHY??? Why Brodi??? the game will NEVER be the same without him :cry :cry :cry :cry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:40 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
NightCrawler wrote:
WHY??? Why Brodi??? the game will NEVER be the same without him :cry :cry :cry :cry

Oh don't worry... Brodi will be back.... if I have to stand outside of EA all winter with signs, he will be back... :wink

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you Kid_Highwind, I don't think Psymon and Elise would even have a chance either! I was just saying it to exaggerate my point. =) Hmmm... I think it's really hard to explain the relationship between Psy and Zoe... they are opposite in some ways, but they're also similar in others... it's like they're opposite in their similarities.... @_@ And I've gone cross-eyed. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:05 pm  Post subject:   
Hmmmmmmm, I think.... Er ....well....um

What Kid_Highwind said! :heh :heh :heh :???

And Krystony.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:32 am  Post subject:   
Elise and Psymon? I'm sorry, but I must question your sanity (not that that's so great, it's highly overrated)
I know the whole opposites attract thing is popular, but we're talking super super opposites. Like as in the only thing they have in common is height and nationality here. How would those two manage?
I'd give a humorous example, but I'm dry. I'm too busy rejoicing over THE NO-SCHOOLNESS! First snow day of the year where I live. Happy Happy Joy Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:29 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
No, no, no guys! I didn't actually mean Psymon and Elise... I meant it to exaggerate the chances of Psymon and Zoe getting together... in other words, 0.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ]