Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
some more of my old but suitable gallery stuff:

Character by Flexxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
New line up looks like this :thumbsup

update below :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Oh Yeti you sweetheart. Look how cute that looks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
NA wrote:
Oh Yeti you sweetheart. Look how cute that looks!

:china Thanks NA :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I LOVE that crowd stand made out of the tree! Nice work as always :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:03 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
XBL: WAffle3690
omg the line up haha love it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:13 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
These are amazing! Great job dudes!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:18 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
PSN: jonipooon
Yeti wrote:

Yeti, I thought this one looked great but I missed a top rail on that tube in case a boarder would fly too high before that jump. ;)

So I added one! :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:39 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Nice job Joni - thats what this thread is here for, to find, create and improve :thumbsup like it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
gondee wrote:
As long as people still talk about this series I intend on keeping it online. Until it's obvious the world has moved on, I'm willing to keep the fires lit. :brucelee

I was going to just do a beacon sketch but then I found a picture of Mt Diablo - and now upon it is the Grav Bar with Gondees Burning Beacon on top, all from the NEW Peak race track with starting Death Drop thrown in for good measure :thumbsup

(Id say this is a phase 3 - in keeping with the theme so far) :)
(Also - Peak 2 station)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:58 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
:heh I like it. Gondee's Burning Beacon can be my new band name too. :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Love it, Yeti!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:28 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Thanks City :china

gondee wrote:
:heh I like it. Gondee's Burning Beacon can be my new band name too. :D
:thumbsup :lol I will have to make your burning beacon a smilie next chance I get :yes

More characters needed - few more boys, but Im thinking some of the new recruits like Thor etc can join this crew ( I want Jack, as his own character, to make the cut as well) - for now we need a new Elise lead character that Gondee will give a thumbs up to.

This is the next challenge for anyone to do, if we get a few then Gondee can pick his fav :china

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Quote:
a new Elise lead character that Gondee will give a thumbs up to.

:heh Yeti you know me all too well. :heh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
gondee wrote:
:heh Yeti you know me all too well. :heh

:D :china

I'll make a better effort and take a bit longer just for you :thumbsup

So whats her name?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Heres my new Elise, that isnt Elise, but now I look at it, it has a passing resemblance to Elise...but isn't :thumbsup

But - Does it pass the Gondee test or is it back to the drawing board? - and she still needs a name :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Looks good to me. A little callback to Tricky with the navel showing and all, huh? :heh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
gondee wrote:
Looks good to me. A little callback to Tricky with the navel showing and all, huh? :heh

Cool dude :thumbsup - yes the second costume and bellybutton show is a nod to the early fashion of SSX - except the belt with a big 'G' on it

So buddy, whats her name?

I'll see if I can improve upon the drawing and repost :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:27 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Update :thumbsup

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:17 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Peak 1 or 2, Track - Old Steam Train
Phase 1,2,3 ideas

Phase 1 - Ride down the overturned train wagons all the way to the broken bridge track to take a short cut jump over the river, otherwise play safe and take the track over the bridge.

Phase 2 - add more lights and crowd barriers. Train fixed and upright, on display. Steam and smoke (loud whistle) can cause loss of vision making it hard to aim for and hit the rail on the bridge to make the jump

Phase 3 - the train and track is fully operational, but you'll have to beat the train to the rebuilt bridge before the shortcut is blocked by its wagons/carriages. Smoke and steam still hinders vision.

Heres the train that I was thinking of - steam train 48305 (852 Stanier 2-8-0 8Fs)

Why this train?
Click to reveal hidden content: show
As a personal point this is the train I hired for my wedding day :) (11 years ago this October) when I was slim and had more hair :heh )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
She needs a name huh? Howabout... Alice? :heh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
I'll do a new line up with - Alice :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:07 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Complete line up of 14 for Project SSX

10 new
4 new enough to get a comeback

I picked Boogies Allegra as the artwork was amazing and Allegra deserves another shot after missing out in 2012
I chose Jack because I like him as a masked character, I know he changed in Ty but I think he'd make a good masked character by himself.

As most of the games have 10 characters maybe a poll is in order to narrow them down a little.?

more ideas soon :thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Big Mountain Radio Dish jump

Phase one)
the player is able to reach the radio stations roof with a ramp jump but due to the high wall and distance from the drop, would not be able to reach anywhere else.

Phase 2
The radio dish goes on the roof and can be used to gain the extra height needed to get over the cliff wall for a shortcut. Make the game music hiss and crackle from the impact - nice touch if the DJ mentions it.

Phase 3
everything in place as the track reaches full SSX mode with lights music and crowds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:57 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
First we need 10 characters - please go to the poll in the post next to this and vote - Ta :thumbsup

Quick update: There will be less tracks than SSX2012 to choose from in this concept, but each track will have 3 phases to pick from for offline freeride & online competition (once story mode is fully completed) to give the player a choice of backcountry style upto full competition tracks. So as an example, 16 tracks over the full mountain will give 48 variations on the tracks to play on overall.

Phase description:
Phase one is equivalent of backcountry / broken down SSX3 mountain
Phase two is early competition mode with more lights and crowds and less broken things to avoid.
Phase three is the full SSX experiance with all the bells and whistles and DJ’s

Online Multiplayer - you can play the levels you have opened at the current phase you have reached online.
The phase of the track (1, 2 or 3 once opened) can be a random choice or selected from a menu. Here you can pay into the cash pot (as in SSX2012) to hopefully build your money up faster. Then go back to single player and use your winnings in to building the tracks or for new gear etc.

Playing and opening Big Mountians peaks and track development:

Story mode - building up the mountain - phase 1, 2, 3
Game play, unlocking the peaks.
To begin the game the player is limited to Peak 1, until transport and equipment is available by reaching phase 2 to reach the next peak and so on until peak 3. Possible cut scene to show the advancement between phases and peaks.

Peak 1 - you can build up to phase two tracks in any order, the peak should have a ‘percentage complete to show you how much work is needed per track and the overall peak itself. There is a set cost to build each track up on each peak to its next phase. Compete in challenges/back country competitions to gain money. As you earn money you can allocate your earnings to the individual tracks building costs, new boards or new gear. This way the Racers can build trick events and Trickers can build race events without having to grind through levels they dont like or are as good at to progress (although all must be played to open them up for building). Once Peak one is 100% built it will officially launch as phase two, which opens up bigger competitions, a paying audience for bigger cash prizes as well as sponsorship (maybe character specific boards, team icons, perks, ubers and bolt-ons etc.) from past characters. The complete peak one also gives the ability to reach Peak 2 phase one.

Peak 2 - again you need to take on races and challenges to begin building Peak 2 from phase 1 to phase 2 etc... On Peak 2 you can earn more money with the higher difficulty in challenge and terrain. Build up once again like peak one. The player can also go back to visit peak one - phase 2 competitions to help earn money faster as well and opened tracks online.

Peak 3 is opened once Peak 1 is complete and Peak 2 has Phase two completed. Same game plan to earn money.

Suggested characters for team sponsors:
Elise, Mac, Zoe, Griff, Kaori and Psymon
feel free to make a change to the line up if you disagree with any of the five choices
(yes there is 6 not 5, but Zoes staying :yes :D )

Levels at which peak phases are available:

Peak One = Phase 1
Peak 2 = locked
Peak3 = locked

Peak One = Phase 2
Peak 2 = Phase 1
Peak3 = locked

Peak One = Phase 2
Peak 2 = Phase 2
Peak3 = locked

Peak One = Phase 3
Peak 2 = Phase 2
Peak3 = Phase 1 (Peak one - welcome to the new SSX)

Peak One = Phase 3
Peak 2 = Phase 2
Peak3 = Phase 2

Peak One = Phase 3
Peak 2 = Phase 3
Peak3 = Phase 2

Peak One = Phase 3
Peak 2 = Phase 3
Peak3 = Phase 3 (Finished)

Story mode complete (go back and play any track in any phase via track selection menu)
All game modes online open
Veteran characters available to select and play on and of line (gives extra 5 characters to line up)
Veteran perks/items/ boards etc become available to purchase from the store

Online Chat
I think we should stick with character voices in game, not just for cut scences. As they are new characters we need to get to know them a little and this partly does come from how they speak and react.
Some people wanted voice chat last time, but as both PS4 and Xbox now have party chat functions this get around any issues but it might be useful to have a voices on/chat mute and voices mute/Chat on funtion in the online event options.

:thumbsup right Im off for a bit as Ive a few projects to get moving :china see ya soon with more ideas - unless anyone else does first? :D

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 5 [ 123 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5