Switch to full style
Join other great fan artists and showoff your fan art and fan fiction
Post a reply

Fri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

I didnt really know where to put this but i wanted to share my best stuff anyway :)

These were two of my first graphics i ever did back in '09 when i was 13 - Cheryl Cole and Lady Gaga

Click to reveal hidden content: show

Then heres some from 2010 when i was 14 - Miley Cyrus (requested by a friend), The Ting Tings (which they saw and tweeted about) and Leo from Tekken

Heres a couple logos ive done for various people and companies over the years

Heres a few Mortal Kombat pieces from 2011

And finally here's some of 2012's work. Ed Sheeran, Natasha Bedingfield (which she saw and tweeted about and i screamed like a fan girl for about 2 months), Tomb Raider, Wolfenstein

Last edited by CurryKingDH on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Nice work CKing

Its easy to see that your work has developed a style to it thats your own. Your wallpapers are especially nice :thumbsup

Wed May 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Wow, a shout out by Natasha herself that's awesome! Somehow I'm not surprised tho, these are great. :) :thumbsup

Sat May 19, 2012 10:14 am

thankyou peeps :) and i know, when i saw the tweet i couldnt stop jumping around screaming XD

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Just finished this one up. Another Ting Tings graphic. Couldnt get it exactly as i wanted but i quite like it. Hoping to get another shout out :P

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 am

A new Natasha Bedingfield one :) It was quite bizzarre really. I had been designing for hours and it all looked really rubbish so i scrapped it all and started again. This time i listened to her music while doing it and everything just really flowed and just 'went right' so to speak :D

EDIT:
IM IN FANGIRL MODE AGAIN!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:58 am

So the Ting Tings just saw my art and took the time to share it on EVERY site they have! So far it has 324 likes on facebook, 40 likes on instagram, loads of retweets and favourites on twitter :D This shit cray! And that is in less than an hour!

They only went and spelt my name wrong though! LMAO typical but it doesnt matter, im just happy to have my stuff shared on this scale!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:16 am

O_O WOW
Nice, lucky you :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:25 am

thanks cat :)
up to 391 likes on facebook now and 70 on instagram!

EDIT: Now up to 941 facebook likes and over 220 likes on instagram :woot
Last edited by CurryKingDH on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 pm

So happy with how this went! I took my 'city' snowboard and expanded on it. Took around 5 hours :D

The City

Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Nice work as always Curry! Those little box dudes are awesome!

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Cheers jjakt!

Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Decided to have a play around with The City and tried to change it to daytime. The buildings are a bit iffy but i think the lighting works well.

any feedback?

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:37 am

Made this a couple weeks ago. JME is a great UK grime artist... soo.... yeah :P

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:56 pm

I love "the city" artwork Curry! Although I find both to be very pretty I love the night version best. Maybe because I'm a night person? I dunno. All I know is that image makes me want to jump into the picture and build more cute box friends. :D

Those 5 hours made something amazing Curry. I personally love art like this; kudos! :thumbsup :china

And the JME art is great too. As all your past artist work :thumbsup :thumbsup

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 am

Aww thankyou so much! Its comments like that, that help it all feel worthwhile :D
The night one is my favourite aswell :p

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 am

Its only half done. Still got a massive city landscape to work on to go behind the trees. I wanted to improve on what i did with the city so here is what ive got done so far:

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Wow Curry, I love the way you formed the statue, especially the folds in the robe. What an awesome use of the boxes! I'm excited to see this when it's finished. :notworthy

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Thankyou city! :) im excited to see it done aswell :P

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:28 pm

I still havent finished Liberty :( got barely any time due to college.

Had a spare hour to quickly do this though. I love the fan art youtubers get so i did my own of myself in that style and it turned out like this. Ill probably do SSX characters like this if i get some free time

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Made another Natasha Bedingfield graphic for her birthday :P

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Being completely useless at art, I can't imagine how people do stuff like that :-P
...sorry curry, I'm running out of different praise for you, I'm gonna start repeating myself soon :D

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:17 pm

CK - dont foget to post Liberty when its done, I like the style you use and its looking good :thumbsup

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:39 pm

These are great Curry. :thumbsup

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am

@cat -- thanks :) its just practise, anyone can be half decent at anything if they stick at it for a while

@yeti -- i wont forget, its just finding the time to finish it! Ive only had an hour here or there in which ive done the other little bits. Need a good block of time to properly finish it but thats not coming anytime soon :( and cheers :)

@gondee -- thankyou :D
Post a reply