Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:40 pm  Post subject: Tricky Enviromental Effects  
My cousin (ZEUS,u should see him on the scoreboard soon) and i were talking about how cool the enviromental effects look in ssx3. We were trying to think of any environmental effects in Tricky, and the only one i can think of is on Messablanca(i think), down toward the end just before u come to the intertwining rails, there is a small explosion by a light pole(looks like a small firework, maybe it's the light in the lightpole exploding?), and this triggers the tree next to it,which falls and the base of the tree catches fire! if u cut up there u can then ride this fallen tree(kinda like u see in ssx3), I was just wondering if there are other things like this, in
Tricky or SSX!?!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:53 pm  Post subject:   
Gravitude MVP
I would hope things would be better and more improved!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:04 pm  Post subject:   
I'm sure they will be, the diffarence will be night and day!! i was just curious about other early examples of these effects.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]