Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:13 am

k i have almost the game on 100% so i want to know waht wil i get when il make 100%? the fugi board(if it is real) or osme thing else to? huh tell me i finishd Marty,KAori,elise,zoe,psymon,luther,bordi and moby but yet there are more guys to go me wanna knwo waht will i get when i finish the game on 100%

Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:17 pm

if your talkin about tricky then i don't think u get anything bro. the fugi is a rumor!

Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:33 pm

so all the work is worthless?

Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:39 pm

Yeah, pretty much, exept the thrill of beating the game of course...

Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:08 pm

Why do people make stupid rumors?

Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:11 pm

why do people ask questions without useful answers? (this is one too :heh)

Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:13 pm

Why do people make useless posts?(This is one too!) :heh

Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:25 pm

To beat Gondee? :poke :heh

[/off-topic]

Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:27 pm

Ettepet wrote:To beat Gondee? :poke :heh

[/off-topic]

What? No sense. :heh

Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:28 pm

I think he meant to beat gondee's post count.

Hey, you all went majorly off-topic!

The Fuji board does not exist. It was basically a code someone made up to rival FBX's Mallora code. So there is no Fuji board. Anyways, you don't get anything for beating SSX Tricky with every character. Well, except for the satisfaction that you completely finished one of the best games of all time!

Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:32 pm

Vivi FF wrote:I think he meant to beat gondee's post count.

Hey, you all went majorly off-topic!

The Fuji board does not exist. It was basically a code someone made up to rival FBX's Mallora code. So there is no Fuji board. Anyways, you don't get anything for beating SSX Tricky with every character. Well, except for the satisfaction that you completely finished one of the best games of all time!

And thats good enough for me. :)

Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:10 pm

ok im so confused y id it not true but they put it in the game WTF? :poke

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:24 pm

Italianbabe33 wrote:ok im so confused y id it not true but they put it in the game WTF? :poke

ie. A fake cheat code that people would think is better than FBX's (FireBrandX) board.
Post a reply