Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 pm

ssx4ever wrote:
gondee wrote:As far as precedent goes, well, it's there and it's been there for 9 years. I've known ever since he set it that it was there. ssx4ever used it as well, he just didn't submit his score. I hate reiterating myself, but it's really not much different from bashing on the comp in a regular racing match to get the boost. It still comes down to having the best line at the end of the day.

I never used it.

Well, I stand corrected then. I knew FBX was using and assumed you guys had decided on both using it for the sake of competition. No disrespect intended obviously. :)

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Well it's whatever...I'm not going to waste more time on this discussion. I know I have a valid point, but so does the opposition. So it all depends on which side the individual chooses to be on. Plus I know I have the best 1P time for PD :) no reason to stress.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 am

don't worry forst i made a section in my player ratings for pipedream without 2 player boost check it out :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 am

I saw Elgen is the WR holder of SSX tricky, but I have to say that my favourite is THL :china .

Thu May 13, 2010 10:46 am

Hmm.. I am only holding a couple of stages. 9E and THL are both valid reasons that I have barely a record left. Awesome job, you two!
Last edited by elgen on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

elgen wrote:Hmm.. I am only holding a couple of stages. 9E and THL are both reasons that I can hold those records that I've got.

Ya you are right. Eddy n THL Are great motivators for new payers like me! :)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

:wink yeah because back in 07 i new the scores could be higher but now Elgen is going over the charts keep it going!! :cheers

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:43 pm

sorry for double posting but check out my ssx tricky challenge's :cheers

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

I think this score thing can go up on the leaderboards like clean racing and stuff what do you think Gondee? But only video poof :china Me and others did a lot for clean racing Etc.

There's probably 50+ videos in here!
Post a reply