Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:13 pm

story: omg yes finally got 3 million on garabaldi wohoo! wait a minute did i miss that 5x? and that 3x why didnt a get that? ahhh stupid piece of!! dont ya just hate it when u get a high score and u realize u could to much bett it kills the fun ugh when i got 2.78 million on garabaldi i was sorta happy but i realized that i missed the 2nd to last 5x and i could have gotten more and i wasnt happy after the replay. post a reply and ur story :frusty

Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:38 pm

I remember those "AHHH......SNAP!!!! WHY DIDN'T I GET THAT?!!! :mad" thing. Today I thought I could get a huge score at pipedream at SSX, but the only score I could get was 480k. I actually need help on that place because Pipedream is kinda' my poison track. Hopefully my luck will change......

Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:27 am

On 3 doing the perfect run when at the last jump I fall over, there goes that huge combo bonus. :frusty

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 am

Last night I was playing SSX at snowdream. I figured I was gonna' get top 3, but near at the end of the track I pulled off a triple misty 1800, and FELL on the trick. If that didn't happend I would've been put to 3rd in rankings of snowdream now... :frusty :frusty :frusty

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:16 pm

Well congrats, I prefer racing mode though with Tricky, 3 I prefer the show off events.
Post a reply