Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
alpmaster wrote:
It's the last trick, so your shop werkz.

The 'last trick' is 3713xxx while the score is 37113xxx

The last trick was worth 3.7 million?

Must be the Snowflake uber.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
Ha I was just tapping the x button.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
I have scored 3.18 in garibladi and 3.18 in alaska.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Yep, it's the points from my last trick.

AND just to clearify... 4mill. IS definitely possible, but like stated before, it requires close to perfection, if not a perfect run! However, I will first give the mentioned 3.9mill a go before trying to reach 4mill. But yeah, it should be highly possible, absolutely. I guess that you can see that from the Master Run/youtube video as well... But yeah, 4mill... tempting! Actually, Eddy gave me a couple of more options on Garibaldi, so 3.9mill is 99% while 4mill would be...75% sure.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:47 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot :woot :woot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! After SUCH a long time, I reckon that my Garibaldi days are DONE for now!

I'VE FINALLY HIT 4 MILLION! After A LOT of talk and trying, it's finally DONE! It sure took a while to reach it, hence why I don't bother to say too much about it since I've kept going on and on about it, but I am certainly GLAD that I am finally done with it!

Here's how it went...

After I reached 3.8mill, I took a closer look on my video/run and Eddy's while taking some notes. After some calculating and timing measurements, I felt quite sure that 3.9mill should definitely be plausible, even 4mill, but the latter one required even a more detailed and smooth run. I then tried to go on and on on the same shit for x-number of runs (with x-number of restarts) before I reached the 3.9-mark with only 0:04:00 on the clock. Ok, the base was set now and 4mill's seriously closing in. Time to prep some more. I had to stop wasting airtime, cut corners etc. and just focus to get full score on the big hits/jumps. I eventually reached 3.94 and 3.96m, but went out of time just before crossing the finish line (yep, THAT sucked big time...) Fine then, I had to do some more detailing and tweaking on my route while keeping in mind to fly in full speed whenever possible. It was just a matter of time before I hit 4mill, but it required close to perfection, to be honest. And even after crossing the finish line with about NO time left (see picture), I got this feeling that 4.1mill is absolutely within the reach, but THAT requires p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n, to be honest. However, once I manage to record the run, I am sure there will be people with eye for details that can spot even more than I can, so yeah, I do see that my score won't be there for THAT long, but it'll probably stay there for a while, I reckon.

So.. that's it then. The only thing that's left now is the run itself. It's a bit different than the video below, but unlike that video, I've got about zero time once I reached the finish line, the jumps are more detailed & valuable and I don't waste that much time before and after jumps...

So yeah, here it is; 4,057,930 @ Garibaldi:

...and that concludes the Garibaldi-session for me. :pimp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:50 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
You did it !!

Congrats Elgen !!

It's a great day :)

http://naya82.free.fr/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
elgen wrote:

Another W00T MOment!!

Also superb work :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers
THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :cheers :cheers
(Just to make clear what I think about this lol)

Maybe the best SSX Tricky achievement ever? It's well deserved. :china :china. You are the Garibaldi master, period. And this on my last day of school before Christmas! This made my day even better! :cheers
You have MURDERED my score for sure and everyone else's for that matter.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop i'm dreaming u better put a video of that i can see it getting 400,000 views.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Great stuff! Glad that I am FINALLY done with this! 4.1mill is absolutely within the reach, but good grief how well you must time EVERYTHING! I gave it a couple of runs, but heck, I didn't bother with it anymore since things has to be done quite so smoothly if not perfect!

Here are a couple of vital things that are included in the 4.1mill run:
- You'd have to reach both the 2x AND the 3x flakes that are above the jumps, right next to each other AND do a single R1-uber down onto the 2x that's between the those jumps before taking the slide UPWARDS to the 3x flake. A TOUGHIE to pull off, but it is required.
- The huge jump with the slide under it, you should land 2 regular ubers and 1 SS. The thing is that you MUST jump high enough and not to mention jump correctly in order to land on the slide. VERY difficult to pull off, but just that brings you a neat amount of points.
- You should do 3 easy ubers for the 5x that's before the last jump.

Those 3 are some darn difficult things to pull off, but it's possible. So yeah, good luck, fellas!

I'll give it a go some other time, I guess.

But yeah, I am satisfied with this, to be honest!

Hehe. 400,000 views? That's a bit much.. ain't it? :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:54 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Blockkoman wrote:
elgen wrote:

Another W00T MOment!!

Also superb work :D

what???????

superb score, elgen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
the hot legend wrote:
:jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop :jawdrop

Ditto. :D :cheers

Any chance of a Master Run chief?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
A video should be up whenever I get the chance to record. Got nothing to record with now, so I'll have to put that on hold until I can find something. Not to mention that I don't have the replay stored for the run, BUT don't worry, I will give you a replay whenever I can, for sure. If lucky, I can even manage 4.1mill... Heh.

Btw, I am confident that 4.5mill, maybe even 4.6mill @ Alaska is within the reach...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
elgen wrote:
A video should be up whenever I get the chance to record. Got nothing to record with now, so I'll have to put that on hold until I can find something. Not to mention that I don't have the replay stored for the run, BUT don't worry, I will give you a replay whenever I can, for sure. If lucky, I can even manage 4.1mill... Heh.

Btw, I am confident that 4.5mill, maybe even 4.6mill @ Alaska is within the reach...

4.5 million in Alaska is possible. In my run I lost the VERY last 3X which was around 80K. There was also a jump where I only managed to pull of one uber where I normally pull of two through a 5X. However, I managed to hold a grab so I didn't lose to much points after all, maybe 30K.

4.378 million(my WR score)+110K+perfectionism= 4.5 million

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:47 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Gravitude MVP
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
WOW! Bra gjort, Elgen. Helt utrolig! :eek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
RE Virus wrote:
WOW! Bra gjort, Elgen. Helt utrolig! :eek

You are Norwegian??????

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:52 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Absolutely amazing – that is the single most impressive score in showoff :eek

Congrats elgen :cheers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  

it was a lot shitty fail i tought i got liek 1.4 but it was 1.377 if i didint make shit wipeouts i can get 1.5 or 1.6 million

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Blockkoman wrote:

it was a lot shitty fail i tought i got liek 1.4 but it was 1.377 if i didint make shit wipeouts i can get 1.5 or 1.6 million

oops!

posted the picture in the wrong topic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Ok... I am quite sure that I just found another unexploited thing @ Garibaldi................... do I smell 4.1mill?! I reckon so, maybe even 4.2mill...................! Ah, I like how we're bending the scores to its limit nowdays! :pimp:

And then we've got Alaska.... EDDY, how about 4.6-4.7mill? Are those numbers possible, hmm?

RE Virus; jo, thanks for det du! Hehe. Are you a norwegian as well, huh?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 am  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
elgen wrote:
Ok... I am quite sure that I just found another unexploited thing @ Garibaldi................... do I smell 4.1mill?! I reckon so, maybe even 4.2mill...................! Ah, I like how we're bending the scores to its limit nowdays! :pimp:

And then we've got Alaska.... EDDY, how about 4.6-4.7mill? Are those numbers possible, hmm?

RE Virus; jo, thanks for det du! Hehe. Are you a norwegian as well, huh?

4.1/4.2 million should be Amazing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:37 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
Actually, that'd be optimal. Not possible to do more. It's the max, I believe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 pm  Post subject: Re: SHOWOFF highscores for Garibaldi & Alaska!?  
I know when i was like a bit of noob i still have a old video when i got 1.07 million points

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9z6k5_ssx-tricky-garibaldi_videogames

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 73 posts ]  1, 2, 3