Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?
Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 pm

i hate many. i hate mesablanca showoff, merqury city showoff because all those damn garbage cans and telephone poles knock me down in big tricks. and aloha ice jam on both race and showoff. i also hate tokyo megaplex race because its SO FUCKING LONG!!!

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Aloha Ice Jam Showoff really sux and Toky Megaplex in race also sux

Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Tokyo. Tedious at best in Showoff, torture if the glitch isn't exploited in race.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm

I hate AIJ Showoff cause it is NEXT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE to get an million wahat i can reach exception for Untracked where i can reach 300K i hate that one also in every stage and i hate All race ones where i can get no wormholes

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Elysium Alps is insanely annoying, mostly because of the tedious backcountry section which isn't even real backcountry.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Smiley360 wrote:I hate AIJ Showoff cause it is NEXT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE to get an million wahat i can reach exception for Untracked where i can reach 300K i hate that one also in every stage and i hate All race ones where i can get no wormholes


1 million in AIJ is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY harder to reach a million in than in for instance garibaldi and EA. 1 million in garibaldi is quite easy once you've got the technique, however, 1 million in AIJ would be a pain in the ass for most people.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm

You should try getting a million in untracked...

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey alp fancy some competition in Untracked?

Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Mmm, I do. I just noticed a couple of weeks ago it was beaten, by a lot I must say. I could maybe get some rust off the ol' thumbs. ;)

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey who beat us? ._. No fair

Oh I see. Well that score is insane, forget what I said about competing on it :heh :heh

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

No, it actually has brought some light to competing on it, because now we see that 1 million certainly is possible. 9eddy would have to share on how much polish could be added - but with no snowflakes, I would assume not much. Still, I needed a reason to push the envelope and search out a way to maximize a score using a wormhole... or two.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 am

9EDDY2 wrote:
Smiley360 wrote:I hate AIJ Showoff cause it is NEXT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE to get an million wahat i can reach exception for Untracked where i can reach 300K i hate that one also in every stage and i hate All race ones where i can get no wormholes


1 million in AIJ is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY harder to reach a million in than in for instance garibaldi and EA. 1 million in garibaldi is quite easy once you've got the technique, however, 1 million in AIJ would be a pain in the ass for most people.


in AIJ is easy to get 500K

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 pm

elysium alps.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Aloha Ice Jam...that place has a lot of bumps :dead

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 am

i hate elesium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am

i hate Aloha Ice Jam, but as second Untracked

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 am

Aloha! Ice Jam. the highest i can get is silver.

Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

In my opinion i have to say Alaska because i bump on everything on it.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 am

bhupender wrote:i hate elesium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)


That is strange, I saw scoreboard of SSX tricky, I think this man is not holding WR of Tokyo :??? , do he?
If you ask about the tracks which I hate most, then here is the order:-
1. Mesablanca,
2. Aloha Ice Jam,
3. Untracked.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 am

TMPX is the MOST frustrating, especially if you're aiming for a clean run... good luck with that... EA's frustrating too, mostly because of the minor details that one must hit there.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Aloha Ice Jam

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Merqury City
It's hard to do tricks. Lol.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Mesablanca. I HATE IT!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 pm

bhupender wrote:i hate elysium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)


hey why?? :|

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:33 pm

tokyo megaplex dude! it takes so long to get through. and it's like playing the course NINE times. each heat has three laps. so annoying. i would rather spend time trying to do the cheat to get through the finish line in like 43 seconds than actually play the map.
Post a reply