Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:21 pm

Mine is Alaska in Showoff mode. The best I could ever get was silver.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:20 am

Mesablanca in Showoff. That shit was hard, boring AND annoying! The best I could get was just a fucking Silver...

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:08 am

MESABLANCA SHOWOFF :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

But only in ssx 1, I actually liked it in tricky...but ssx 1 mesa showoff, is soooo gay. Its like trying to make aloha ice jam a showoff track...it just sucks for it (imo)

but yeah I suck at that track showoff wise.....my best is like 350,000 :heh :heh :heh when the world record is like 700,000 :heh :heh :heh

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:17 am

:mad :mad Tokyo Megaplex in either.... IT'S TOO FUCKING LONG!!!!! :mad :mad

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:40 am

Definitely Tokyo racing! The same crap three times through. And all those stupid walls, pinball arms, fences, fans, and other nonsense that gets in the way. I was so happy when I found out about the glitches at the beginning -- not because I could get awesome times, but just because I didn't have to race through the course whenever I was maxing out a character.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:56 am

Î hated tokyo race and alaska race. I have to say though, I hated Tokyo race more because I tried to get a good race time for the Twin Galaxies summer contest in Alaska, and I had some decent times. I could go look them up, I was kinda proud of them...

Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:57 am

BLACKDTH Tell me times!

Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:04 am

I couldn't find them anywhere on the old grav so I'll have to TURN ON MY PS2 WITH SSX TRICKY INSIDE OF IT (on top of a broken ps2, my tricky disc is scratched beyond belief... it looks like someone put a chair on top of it and sliid around)

Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:08 am

aww, they were tricky times.....was it with the glitch..no right? they wouldnt have glitches in the tourneys :heh

and damn you were good at racing..why the hell did you stop >: (

Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:13 am

OMFG.....I hate Alaska and Merq..........in Alaska you just wipeout for no fucking reason......and in Merq, who the fuck desined those garbabe cans and put them in the middle of nowhere............ :mad :mad :mad :mad

But I still play those levels...... :heh

Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:17 am

EA has no idea where and when to put trees :frusty

it looks like they just put them urposely in the best lines, and places, so you can mess up......welcome to untracked

Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:43 am

alpmaster wrote:MESABLANCA SHOWOFF

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about that. Damn you Mesa! :mad

Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:28 am

I hate Alaska and i guess thats bout all i hate... AIJ is hated quite a bit but I love it..even though its a pain in the ass

Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:33 pm

I don't like either Mesablanca or Tokyo Megaplex very much.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:45 pm

The closet course would be Alaska... But, I don't really mind that....

Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:57 pm

yeah same hereMrChaos. alaska can be fun sometimes butat others it can be fuking crappy.

Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:15 pm

urgh..i hate aloha ice jam..its the heell!!

Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:28 am

AIJ can be the most evil track in the game. but treat it with love, and it will love you back.. betray it, and youre history.. :poke

Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:31 am

dude,it would have to be..........................MESABLANCA!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's totally hard 2 get a gold!

Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:33 am

YoshiXL wrote:AIJ can be the most evil track in the game. but treat it with love, and it will love you back.. betray it, and youre history.. :poke

true that!

:pimp :heh :pimp

Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:14 am

AIJ showoff, easy. Alaska is just a bit of hard work, AIJ can be a real pain! :wtf

Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:20 pm

What did everybody think of that Untracked course. I thought it was the lamest thing in the whole game. Big Montain is is like Untracked with feeling know what I'm sayin'?

Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:28 pm

I love Untracked. Alp does too, if he was here, he'd blow a casket.

Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:48 pm

darkboarder4 wrote:What did everybody think of that Untracked course. I thought it was the lamest thing in the whole game. Big Montain is is like Untracked with feeling know what I'm sayin'?

...you officially suck...

THE LEVEL IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE GAME, nothing is more peaceful, but also has giant ass cliff moments...

WAIT..if your talking about triky, then yea its kinda lame, but ssx 1 untracked is a godsent of a level

Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:54 pm

i'm all with you alpmaster untracked on ssx 1 is awesome but i also think that untracked on tricky is pretty good to.l
Post a reply