Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/gravitud/public_html/ssx_forum/includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php on line 626
The Gravitude Bar • View topic - Tricky Mesablanca and FBX are beaten!!!
Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:38 am

Hey everybody........ I know most of you haven't heard of me and think that I am a rookie but just because I joined the site not to long ago and haven't posted much it doesn't mean nothing......I have played the SSX series for a while and I can RACE and beat records.....As you see below I have JUST managed to beat FBX by a .13 in Tricky Mesablanca ( the score that was not supposed to be touched by anyone.) Well I just wanted to see what you guys thought of this....CAUSE I AM MAD FUCKING HAPPY.....Here's a pic... . :pimp :pimp :pimp

:cheers

Triple Kill lol.....jk
:pimp :pimp :pimp
Last edited by Frost on Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:03 am

:eek :eek thats nice y0. Ill try to send FBX an email about this... i dont know if he would care much but still....

Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:26 am

yea, awesome time Frost :cheers :china

i guess your not going back to it, because no one is going to touch it...fbx isnt here v_v

Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:43 am

Nah...Ill prolly go back cause can still bring the record down to maybe a 1:14.50. :wink ....but the people who update the scoreboards will be pissed cause my dumb ass kept submiting every time I got a new time :frusty ......1:17,1:16,1:16.11,1:15,1:15.11 and finally 1:14.84 :frusty ....if they knew me they prolly kill me :mad ....well theres always a first for everything so they should forgive me and plus I beat FBX so what can they say :heh .....

Oh yeah and also I was thinking about making a master run but if I did it, it would only be through a capture card...and it wouldnt be on the site cause mad people copy your line. :mad ....cough-cough *somebody me and alps know* :heh
Last edited by Frost on Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:14 am

wow frost, thats what i get for telling you congrats on your run?

Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:17 am

I wasn't even talking about you?!?!?! :mad
Last edited by Frost on Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:18 am

oh geez, and to think i was the one cheering you on the most. Oh well, you dont have to worry about me cuz im about officially done with SSX because of shit like this.

Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:22 am

:) Mission Complete :)
Last edited by Frost on Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post a reply