Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:36 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:11 pm  Post subject: Friends/Enemies  
Starving Artist
Ok, I know how to make 'em REAL easy-like. But I was wondering if you can get your enemies aggression meter to go down in Tricky. Any way to do that?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:20 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
OK, you can not lower a person's aggression with you any more than what they start off with. You can make them go higher, then bring them down, but never anything below what they start off with. So Kaori will always be 22% (or whatever) Neutral to Mac and there's nothing you can do to drop it a few points. You can push Kaori to like 89% and then if you leave her alone then her aggression will slowly drop back to 22% (or whatever she started off with), no more. If you make someone mad, then don't knock them down or bump into them in future races and they will lose 1-5 aggression with you with each race you have with them.

You can not save aggression values after you beat World Circuit. For example, if I Master Zoe and don't get anyone mad at me, then when I go play some World Circuit events and push JP alot, the aggression won't save with Zoe or anyone else you mastered. If you really want to make someone mad at you for more fun and you already mastered that person, you would need to start all over again with Tricky. I did that to get some enemies for Zoe, Eddie, and Seeiah cause it's much more fun with enemies!

Single Event aggresions won't save no matter what so you can push someone to death and they won't be any more mad at you in the next race. I'm not sure if they save or not if you haven't done WC, I doubt it though, but better safe then sorry.

Off-topic: My 199th post! I'm almost a Master! :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:02 am  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Thanks Vivi! That explains a lot. :china

I understand that you can't make their aggression less then it originally was. So I just got to leave them alone and it'll go down, eh?

So the only way their aggression saves is if you get it up during WC before you've mastered that character? So... since all my characters are already mastered, I can push people around as much as I want and it wont make a difference?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:30 pm  Post subject:   
Krystony wrote:
I understand that you can't make their aggression less then it originally was. So I just got to leave them alone and it'll go down, eh?

Yeah, but only if you made them mad before. If you haven't pushed someone, don't expect that person's aggression to start going down. It'll only go down if you angered that person before.

Quote:
So the only way their aggression saves is if you get it up during WC before you've mastered that character? So... since all my characters are already mastered, I can push people around as much as I want and it wont make a difference?

Pretty much. If you're worried if the aggression will save or not, then after you're doing playing, simply don't save your game and the aggression won't save.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:53 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
Thanks Vivi! You've been very helpful and it's mucho appreciated! :wink
I understand it all now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:08 pm  Post subject:   
Your welcome! :D It's the least I can do. (Although the least I could do is simply nothing and to ignore this topic, I decided otherwise). I hope that if there's a friend/enemy system in SSX 3, it's much more developed so you can actually make friends and friends actually do stuff other than provide a "free knockdown".

BTW, if you have SSX 3 yet, DON'T spoil that part for me. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:39 pm  Post subject:   
I wish it could go down. Then I could have them at zero agression and I could push them ten times in a run, and they would still be my friend. That would be cool.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]