Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:09 pm  Post subject: SSX Tricky is in the news.  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
So the HARD DRIVE news reported that this teenager got paralyzed by attempting a what-we-call über trick (he supposedly attempted a spinning Christ Air from Skateboarding according to the desc of the trick) and bailed. Now, that's suprising since it's a 15 year old. Back in my days teens were smart enough not to do stupid things.

What's more suprising is that the outlet called SSX a VIOLENT GAME. IT IS (for the most part) NOT VIOLENT. The biased media believes video games are violent because they are fictional.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but it was SSX Tricky related. If you want the link: http://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/ssx-tricky-fan-paralyzed-family-ski-trip/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:00 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky is in the news.  
i think you had to go and check out the other articles they put out, such as this one

http://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/one-dead-one-missing-game-boy-battery-compartment/

i'm slightly inclined to say that this website isn't 100% factual :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky is in the news.  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
eks dee

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]