Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:27 pm  Post subject: "It's Tricky" song remix from SSX Tricky opening - found?!  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
READ BELOW

Last edited by CharmyDweeng on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:15 am  Post subject: Re: Tricky intro remix?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
So after years of hunting it looks like I've (potentially) finally found the exact "It's Tricky" song remix used in the SSX Tricky intro cinematic.

Here's a link for all to enjoy. Might have to download it if the player doesn't work. Or I'll make another link if this breaks.

I was always confused why the "It's Tricky K-REC Remix" on the Soundtrack CD sounds so different than the intro song, and there never appeared to be an official release of the specific mix used in that legendary opening cutscene.

It may not be the exact same remix (the game intro chops it around to fit the visuals) but it sounds damn close imo and miles better than any full-length track version I've heard yet.

I hope this brings somebody a sliver of the joy it's brought me!

Can't wait to ride to this in SSX 2012!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:02 am  Post subject: Re: "It's Tricky" song remix from SSX Tricky opening - found  
That link doesn't work

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]