Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:33 pm  Post subject: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  

Anyone thinking is this reproduceable?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:43 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Give it a try. There are far more wormholes in SSX Tricky that don't provide benefit than those that do. Any new ones are usually big news.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
PSN: PGlassJar
Woah, nice job!

And I think so, anything is reproducable. Eventually you'll come across the same circumstances and it'll happen again. If if you don't know the reasoning, it's bound to happen again. It took ages, but I did the Dumpster Teleport Glitch again eventually and so did Jack.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:36 am  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
Timbyy! This is twelvetides ^_^ good to see you here and congrats on the find!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  

Well, i didnt manage to do that exact same glitch, but i managed to do this thing above.

Now you might ask, How i glitched brodi? Check the video below beginning from 2:54

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
PSN: PGlassJar
The glitch where you're rendered into the floor is emulator only. You can try changing settings (possibly), but it's an annoying occurence for me during showoff runs (or at least it USED to be, before I fixed in in my PCSX2 settings).

I'm pretty sure it's entirely graphical, but I think it may affect physics with game objects in the slightest.

Also, it can be fixed with a simple Reset (as in hit SELECT or whatevs).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
PeterGlassJar wrote:
The glitch where you're rendered into the floor is emulator only. You can try changing settings (possibly), but it's an annoying occurence for me during showoff runs (or at least it USED to be, before I fixed in in my PCSX2 settings).

I'm pretty sure it's entirely graphical, but I think it may affect physics with game objects in the slightest.

Also, it can be fixed with a simple Reset (as in hit SELECT or whatevs).

It is physics affecting, as it sometimes allows you to go trough walls and other solid objects.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
Timbyy do you have a setup for the model glitch? I don't know how to achieve it :/ sadness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Possibly new Wormhole in Merq. City (SSX Tricky) ?  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
peter is right, this is emu-only. doesn't happen on console. doesn't even happen on dolphin either, only pcsx.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]