Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:13 am

28/5/15:

The project is cancelled, now that Jack is gone.

Original Post:

Hello there!

Voltron (Jack) and I, PeterGlassJar (Peter, DUH!) would like to announce we're collaborating on a quite large project for all fans of SSX and SSX Tricky (Hence this being in the "SSX Original Recipe" forum).

What is this "new project" you two are working on?

Ah, young one, that is a good question. But that's currently a seecret.

Why is it a "seecret"?

Because, just for now, if one of us backs out and this is cancelled we wouldn't want to break your questionable hopes about this not-so-amazing project. Now, just because it's "not-so-amazing", it doesn't mean we don't put a lot of effort. In fact, we'll probably spend days over days researching for this. Although it won't be amazing or exciting, it will definitely be a "neat" asset to the Gravitude Bar, assuming gondee likes it, of course.

Why do you keep spelling "secret" like "seecret" instead of "secret" like it should be? It's annoying me!

Ah, yet another good question. Well, the answer to that question is; 'cause I like to.

So... that about wraps this post up. Stay tunes to the SSX Original Recipe forum, so that you can find more! I'll keep updating you guys, and bumping up the topic for every update.

< 3 Luv yoo!
Last edited by PeterGlassJar on Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Let me guess, U 2 are making a ROM hack like Super Mario 74 (basically you modify most of the game u don't modify controls) or you are making Tricky online.

Just make something on 360 and you will be known as "The Other PeacefulJarl"

BTW, anything about SSX now-a-days is AMAZING.

Good Luck PGJ (is it fine if I call you that) and Jack "Master of SSX Tricky"

Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:29 pm

PeacefulJarl379 wrote:Let me guess, U 2 are making a ROM hack like Super Mario 74 (basically you modify most of the game u don't modify controls) or you are making Tricky online.

The controls thing seems stupid. Anyone could just change their emulator settings or modify their controller. Also, no- making it online would be a wish come true.
PeacefulJarl379 wrote:Just make something on 360 and you will be known as "The Other PeacefulJarl"

lol. Nah, it isn't a game, and it's not ROM related. Don't get excited, it's a decent sized project which will be 'neat' and 'helpful' when done.
PeacefulJarl379 wrote:BTW, anything about SSX now-a-days is AMAZING.

Phew. Good.
PeacefulJarl379 wrote:Good Luck PGJ (is it fine if I call you that) and Jack "Master of SSX Tricky"

Yeah, you can call me whatever you like.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Updates? Gonna reveal the seecret or what? We need this sh*t now, dont keep us waiting

Mon May 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Uh, PGJ, WITW are the updates?

Fri May 08, 2015 6:30 am

PeacefulJarl379 wrote:Uh, PGJ, WITW are the updates?

*nervously gulps*

Umm... Jack is stalling... Like, a lot...

Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 pm

ok

Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am

oh you'll get your project soon

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Last bumped by PeterGlassJar on Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 am.
Post a reply