Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:34 pm  Post subject: (Unofficial) SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MOVED  
i would just like to make an announcement that the leaderboards for racemode in ssx tricky has moved to speedrun.com and we are hoping to add more ssx games to that website

http://www.speedrun.com/ssxtricky

TITLE EDITED BY GONDEE - just to clarify.

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MOVED  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #2
At some point, the race times for all ssx games will be on speedrun.com under the "ssx series." Currently, jack and I are super mods for the tricky leaderboards and we'll be verifying times there. (All race times submitted to this website should also be updated on speedrun.com as well.)

Showoff scores will likely stick to this website since speedrun.com is really only meant for speedruns.

I feel like this change could potentially striike some interest in some other new runners to join :)

Last edited by Trey on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MOVED  
Y do u need to move it? :??? Will ssx 3 freestyle be there?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:11 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MOVED  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Y do u need to move it? :??? Will ssx 3 freestyle be there?

It's not moving - it will still be here, as it always has. Trey and Jack are just setting up another scoreboard and moving their compeition there.

To Jack and Trey - if you guys want to take your individual competition somewhere else, good stuff. But the Merqurycity.com race boards haven't "moved", nor is this any kind of official announcement. :no They have always been here and will always be here.

Nevertheless, good luck! I hope it sees a lot of action. Anything that spurs SSX community activity is a good thing regardless of who is hosting it.. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:43 am  Post subject: Re: (Unofficial) SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MO  
Im going to do my first ssx 3 race, im going to try to do sub 2:00 with wormhole. But whenever i press reset at 28% or even 30%, i might spawn in the wrong area
EDIT: on snow jam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 pm  Post subject: Re: (Unofficial) SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MO  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Im going to do my first ssx 3 race, im going to try to do sub 2:00 with wormhole. But whenever i press reset at 28% or even 30%, i might spawn in the wrong area

Nothing bad, but wasn't posts regarding 3 go in the village? Jack is talking about Tricky Race Scoreboard, not 3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm  Post subject: Re: (Unofficial) SSX TRICKY LEADERBOARDS FOR RACEMODE HAS MO  
PeacefulJarl379 wrote:
SSX_Nigel wrote:

Nothing bad, but wasn't posts regarding 3 go in the village? Jack is talking about Tricky Race Scoreboard, not 3.

o yea sorry, trey and jack said they are going to try to put other ssx games on speedrun.com.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]