Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:26 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 am  Post subject: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
Yes or no

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 am  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Krishna wrote:
Yes or no

From what I know, I think you can do this with most SSX games except for Blur and probably the 2012 SSX. It mostly depends on what platform of smartphone you're talking about, making sure it's jailbroken or chipped and if there's enough storage for you to store and run ROMs, ISOs and emulators if possible. To answer your question, there might be a possibility.

For the game SSX 2012, there is a mobile version of it but from what I know, you can only get this on Sony Xperia phones (as I've heard in the past). I might be wrong but still, it's limited to just Android phones.

Although I don't exactly condone this because of the controversy over its process not being legal (many countries have different laws) but I have used emulators in the past.

For Android phones, you MIGHT be able to find an emulator out there.
For iOS and Apple products, that might be a big no unless you have a jailbreak. Now the process of finding an emulator can be tricky to find since there might be loads to choose from or just too limited. For Android as of I know, I don't think there is a stable release of an emulator YET for you to play on.

Also to note, think of how much power you are going to use for these emulators. Some would be slim (mostly handheld platforms) and some would be REALLY BULKY (consoles).

Getting the games is easy but that's for you to figure out on your own. :D

Besides consoles, you could probably get SSX Tricky and SSX 3 on Gameboy Advance (yep, if you're a die-hard on the go). You can find GBA emulators and ROMs easily but I think they're only for Android(once again, find that out on your own).

For iOS, there is a GBA emulator out there without jailbreaking but I think Apple has completely removed everything and making it impossible for you to add it onto your phone. Jailbreaking can allow you to access your phone and let you break the boundaries of what you can do with your iOS product so you can add a GBA emulator and the ROMs onto there for you too play.

To answer your question in more detail, it's better for you to go find out for yourself. You probably could but that's not a promise and I'm sorry about that.

I'm wondering if anyone else actually has done this before...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:03 am  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
Hey spoof please tell me why iphone6 is better than sony xperia z3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:10 am  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
sony xperia z3
(1) 3gb ram
(2) 3100 mah battery
(3) 20.7 mp rear camera ,2.2 mp front camera
(4) quick charger 60 percent in 30 minuts

Iphone 6
(1) 1gb ram
(2) 1800 mah battery
(3) 8 mp camera

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Krishna wrote:
Hey spoof please tell me why iphone6 is better than sony xperia z3

Are you only mentioning this because of something I said or because you're just curious?

If so then I did not state this but from my own opinion, I'd say ANY Android is better than an iPhone. I can see Android's future becoming more advanced than Apple, Apple just sticks to the same shit every year until they come to a close for more demand (Like iOS 8, iWatch, etc.) because they know people are going to buy their products.

At the end, I think MANY people don't really care if one platform is better than the other, but I know alot of people would want to get their money's worth. For me, I'm stuck with an iPhone 5c. I didn't ask for it and now it replaced my Xperia. So I'd go for an Xperia.

Also to conclude through this question:

SSX 2012 Compability:
Xperia = Yes
iPhone = No

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
Thanks joshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: Can we play all ssx games on smartphone  
I tried download an ssx 2012 apk on my note 3, but it wont work. Instead i got an ad from an app that says my phone is virused. But its not :P :P :P also, sony xperia z3 is better than iPhone shit

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]