Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:02 pm  Post subject: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
WHY DID I FALL INTO A GLITCH THERE? :lol Sorry for cursing at the end.. You see, what I said at the end is not considered too rude in Norway but I know it is in some countries. The video is priceless... Also notice my reactions throughout the video. :lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3W8SMIPCQ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:25 am  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
hahaha.. :D ..Really video is good in half way but in end what's happen ? I think i t's not possible bro .... It's not happen with us in india ..... thnks for coming back 9eddie .... by the way why you private your videos ... because i see your some videos of tricky 3 years ago..... And that videos is not will be available in u r acount right now... and this videos was merquiry city ( 4.1 million ) and mesablanca (2.8 million) ...... Tell me fast,.......
I am playing ssx tricky on 18 months and you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:15 am  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
Krishna wrote:
hahaha.. :D ..Really video is good in half way but in end what's happen ? I think i t's not possible bro .... It's not happen with us in india ..... thnks for coming back 9eddie .... by the way why you private your videos ... because i see your some videos of tricky 3 years ago..... And that videos is not will be available in u r acount right now... and this videos was merquiry city ( 4.1 million ) and mesablanca (2.8 million) ...... Tell me fast,.......
I am playing ssx tricky on 18 months and you

Unsure about what you mean in the beginning.. If you´re pointing to the fact that I started recording towards the end of the run, that is simply because it´s too stressful to record with my Iphone 5 when I have to delete files one by one after countless restarts. About privating videos, I just privated some videos that I didn´t think were necassary to have on my channel really, but it could be that I privated some videos that I didn´t intend to. I will check it out.

BUT; did you start playing SSX Tricky only 18 months ago? If that´s true, your skill has skyrocketed. You´re one of the best Tricky-showoffers in the world. :china I´ve been playing for about nine years now, started off at my neighbour´s house in 2003 I think. It wasn´t until 2008 though, that I really went for the high scores and my skills improved immensely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 am  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #1
PSN: Krishna rai
listen 9eddie sir...My English is not good
I am playing ssx tricky on 18 months...this is true ;)
my score is not good in all stage.
After 3 months ago I'll playing ssx tricky 6 hour daily in a game shop but today i am very happy because today i buy a ps2 and a sony xperia e3 smartphone. ;)
now i can break my some records.
your record is 4.375 million in alaska and my record is 4.161 million, world record is 4.8 million in alaska by rashid khan but i think jack can get 5 million in alaska and 15 million in tmpx because jack is great player
your record is 11 million in Tmpx and my record is 11.7 million in Tmpx
I think i can get 12.2 million in tmpx but this is hard and got 15 million in tmpx very very hard
Elgen's record is 15.1 million

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
i will playing ssx tricky for 7 years now i am very happy because i broke jack's alaska record and i upload my vedio on you tube.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:10 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
XBL: PeacefulJarl379
My question.

How can you do a Walk the dog while hitting the rail?

-PeacefulJarl379

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:34 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
where?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:39 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
rashid Khan wrote:
where?

lol, i forgot to put the time.

Wherever he grinds then jumps to do a walk the dog.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:43 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
which stage and which red flake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
hello please mention time and stage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:36 am  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
I guess he points to my video. You can do an uber going off any rail. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:04 am  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
9EDDY2 wrote:

Cool, i play 3 more than the first 2, so i dont know a single technique.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:53 pm  Post subject: Re: So I got 1.8 million in AIJ, but at the same time not...  
PeacefulJarl wrote:
9EDDY2 wrote:

Cool, i play 3 more than the first 2, so i dont know a single technique.

Well, doing an uber off a rail isn´t exactly magic besides the logs in Elysium Alps, which is really bitchy sometimes. Bitches IRL can ruin your life and steal your kids, bitchy logs in SSX Tricky can ruin your run. :heh Jokes aside..

As a rule of thumb, treat logs, rails, fences etc. as if you´re doing an uber jumping off the ground.

WARNING: Do not confuse a Walking the Dog with handstanding on rails in SSX 3. Not saying you do, but you can´t do ubers ON rails, only OFF rails in SSX Tricky.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]