Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:58 pm  Post subject: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
i almost broke elgen's record in pipedream. my score is 3453580. i miss 2 red flakes and 1 orange flake.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 pm  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
Saw it and awesome run :D

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:10 pm  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
thanx jack. and i try to make 3.9 millions in pipedream.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:33 pm  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
hey jack please help me when i upload a vedio on you tube its upload two times.please help me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:22 am  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
ive never heard of that problem :???

ZreknarF

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
hey jack which software you use to compress vedios?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:49 am  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
rashid Khan wrote:
hey jack please help me when i upload a vedio on you tube its upload two times.please help me.

Yeah, I think that seems to be common when uploading to YouTube (for me anyway).
I'd just let it run and it would just come out as one single file. If there's a duplicate, just delete it but it should work for one.

Also tell me, what video file format do you use for your videos? (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MPG)?

Also... | Click to reveal hidden content
didn't mean to interrupt you Jack, I'm sorry :) Just wanna help this dude out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:16 am  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
mp4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:36 pm  Post subject: Re: hello jack plz see my pipedream run  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
rashid Khan wrote:
mp4

I think that's a pretty good format to use for uploading videos onto YouTube. My base format from my card is MP4 but man, it did take up all my space on my drive. I would mainly convert to WMV whenever I edit clips. I'm not sure if you use Mac, Windows or Linux but still MP4 is mainly good for all. Since you got a camera, I think it's not much of a deal for you when you don't have a capture card.

With YouTube, dunno how that handles like. lol

First time using MP4 for a video for me, I had a duplicate. I had no idea wtf happened but somehow it got on there twice but now, there's only one upload on there. This hasn't happened with WMV but I shouldn't make judgements up to you on what format to use. With WMV, you're probably looking at a larger file size but this doesn't really mean it's a better format to MP4.

If you're like annoyed with this problem, inform YouTube/Google support at YouTube Support 1 or YouTube Support 2.

With software, I mostly quickly edit with Windows Movie Maker Live (which is free). There is iMovie for more advanced editing but it's not free and is only for Apple iOs devices. There is really bulky programs which handle alot of editing but at the same time, use alot of your computer power to render. Programs like Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects are mainly for very experienced film-makers and editors but they cost alot more money than any simpler editor.

I would go for the free editing softwares like WMM and iMovie as they are mainly simple to render your file into another format.

That's all I can say really.
I'm not an expert or anything but this is probably some helpful stuff to you. :lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]