Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:38 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:22 am  Post subject: how to submit score photo  
please tell me how to upload a photo for score proof. thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:42 am  Post subject: Re: how to submit score photo  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
rashid Khan wrote:
please tell me how to upload a photo for score proof. thanks in advance.

When you submit a score onto the scoreboard, fill in all criteria related to your game, track, score, etc.
Once you've finished that, look up for image sharing sites (We used ImageShack for scores) and try to find a way to upload your photo. Most sites would mostly start straight away and many others can be used to view images and upload aswell. Once you've started to upload, find your photo image of your score and press upload. You're done.

Now this is the part that you can choose 2 ways but I think this one is the best. Once it's been verified, right click (menu) on the image from the host and select 'Copy Image URL'. Once it has been copied, go back onto your scoreboard page and paste the link into the required text box.

*Please make sure that your image is authentic and displays your name and score before posting*

Well done, you did it.

For editing previous records, I'm not sure. When you have a better score on a map, it should replace the record you originally had so submit a new record with the image of your new record.

:thumbsup

One more thing too, you can use your YouTube video aswell but make sure again that your score is fully displayed.

You're welcome....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:55 am  Post subject: Re: how to submit score photo  
thanks Joshie2499 i made 3 world record in ssx tricky. garbiladi, alaska and snodream and i try to brock elgen's pipedream score. i made 3263000 in pipedream tomorrow.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]