Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:25 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:41 pm  Post subject: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
I've been trying to upload a new score for aloha Ice jam, every time I do it and click submit it gives me a 403 error. Can anybody help?

Here's the new vid 1.15 mil live in Aloha Ice Jam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWubMdbTjpU&feature=youtu.be

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Yeah, there's something wrong with the scoreboard. Try submitting the score without any proof and I will add the proof to it later since you posted here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 am  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
gondee wrote:
Yeah, there's something wrong with the scoreboard. Try submitting the score without any proof and I will add the proof to it later since you posted here.

Awesome thanks! I just submitted the score and it accepted it. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 am  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #2
Apologies for the major bump, but I'd just like to clarify that I have video proof for all of my submissions on my YT channel, it's just that I get the error message when trying to attach the proof to my submissions. =p

To whoever updates the scoreboard, if you could link my times to the videos, it would be much appreciated!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
I've been meaning to update this on the scoreboard submission page.

Try resubmitting your scores again - but leave out the https:// on the video proof. For example, submit youtube links like this:

Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LImqJwj7PQ

Let me know if that helps. If it still doesn't work, PM me with the links and I'll verify all your scores. :yes

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #2
Oh, it worked. Thanks! I resubmitted Snowdream race w/ proof, but I'll go ahead and PM my proof for AIJ and Mesablanca to you.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Somethings wrong with Submit scores  
No problem, glad it worked. It's a bug in the scoreboard I need to get fixed, but it's tough finding someone who is willing to do it without charging an arm and a leg. :china

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]