Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:21 pm  Post subject: Howdy and question for the Wife  
Greetings, this is a pretty neat website, and I have looked through almost every corner and could not find the answer to my, well actually my wife's question.

We are on our third PS2 and this is one of about 4 games that has stood the test of time. My true fear is that she has seen the info about SSX 2012, so we might actually have to step up to another console! (BTW, we do have a Wii so we are not totally in the Stone Age. We went the Wii route because there are more kid friendly games for our 9 year old daughter on the Wii)

Besides using the Cheat Codes, how does one "unlock" the Master level outfits? She has won Gold in all tracks in the World Circuit. She has completed the complete trick book for Elise. What else would she have to do?

She is adamant about not using ANY cheat codes.
Thanks.

Oly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:31 am  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
PSN: DWTKSW
Well blow me a honest gamer a rare breed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Which game are you referring to - SSX or SSX Tricky? That would help narrow down what you need to know. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
Sorry, I guess I did miss that tidbit.
:frusty :frusty

It is for SSX Tricky.

Thanks,

Oly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Ok, I'm guessing here, as it's been a really long time since i played this game. Do you unlock costumes by completing the trick book? Have you completed the trick book?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
Yep she has completed each trick of the trick books. Now this is just for one character, not all of them.

Thanks for your continuing help!

Oly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 am  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
XBL: MdX MaxX
You unlock the the Master outfit by getting to Master rank, which means getting all Golds in Race AND Showoff in World Circuit.

Trick Book unlocks the other outfits, as well as the Uberboard.

If that doesn't do it, then...your game's broken? :lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Howdy and question for the Wife  
:pimp

Ouch, its so bright in here from the light bulb going on over the wifes head.

I guess now she has another goal for the game.

We've only had it for about 9-10 years. lol

Thanks again guys!

Oly

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]