Switch to full style
Discuss all subjects about SSX and SSX Tricky here
Post a reply

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:40 pm

Sightlessgorgon: Thanks! It´s on YT.

898ppp, good run! I would just like to give some pointers if you don´t mind:

Make sure you use uber board next time, it makes a huge difference, that will most likely make you surpass 2 million alone. And try not to rush things, even though it´s good to be time efficient :yes

I´m sure you already know, but prewinding is a must in this game, always do it 2 seconds before the jump if you can, it´s the only way of getting maximum spins and flips :) It´s very different from SSX 3 in that aspect.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 pm

is this real life....

http://imgur.com/Fhn6me2

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Xcon: Great time on Mesa, but I don´t understand what you mean with that phrase in this context.. You even said AverageTrey´s time of 1:12 was garbage

Great run at Garibaldi again 898ppp! 2.24 million already- and that without the two multipliers at the end. And you used the uber board, told ya you would easily crack 2 million with it ;) I can already see you got a better feeling for the game from your other video, the execution in your jumps is much better. Amazing improvement, although I´m not surprised, you are a SSX 3 veteran after all and amazing in that game. You will be doing somewhere in the 3 million range by March, I believe, and world record holder by the summer (don´t know about the last part, but who knows, lol) :D

PS: I don´t know how Voltron made Marty´s worst freestyle board (Wiener?) having the attributes of the uber board, so use the uber board, always. Voltron claimed that you don´t have to use the uber board for full stats. :???

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:15 pm

9EDDY2 wrote:Xcon: Great time on Mesa, but I don´t understand what you mean with that phrase in this context..

haha, I was frustrated cause I wanted 1:13! (p.s. it doesn't matter anymore cause I got 1:13.78) btw, I'm using the old route. cause I thought screw these stupid wormholes i'll do the old route instead

9EDDY2 wrote:You even said AverageTrey´s time of 1:12 was garbage

it was. its only world record cause he nailed the 2nd wormhole.

9EDDY2 wrote:Voltron claimed that you don´t have to use the uber board for full stats.

I don't know if hes right on that. I tried that in Elysium alps and it seemed like I was going slower so idk, I just ignore it.

I'm gonna try to go for 1:59 on Elysium alps with the old route, I don't care about 1:58

btw eddy, you need to check my youtube :lol

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:33 am

Ok, now I understand, very close to that 1:13.xx it was, indeed!

About the board thing again: It´s common sense that the uber board is better that the Wiener board or any other board for freestyling, if not then something´s WRONG. Simple as that. The same goes for the characters best suited for racing.

Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Haha, I don't think there's gonna be any world records by this summer. Especially because I'm nowhere near as serious with Tricky as with 3 (or On Tour when it was working), but also because of how amazing scores are already set.

Still, I will be keeping a bit of a log of my accomplishments from here on out! This first update consists mainly of getting various scores up to 1 M, but I also fit a 2 M in there as well. :)

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Heh, I was just kidding, I just pointed at the fact you´ve made improvement quickly :) But who knows, you might achieve that level in this game.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:52 pm

I did not expect this, new PB on Alaska: 4,517,380

SO HAPPY! I´ve been quite unhappy with my 4.37 score for a long time. I can definitely do in the 4.6 to 4.7 range if my run is optimalized. I missed 2 flakes around the first checkpoint, REALLY stupid misses, if I didn´t miss those, this run would have been flawless. This could have been my all time best forever and ever if it weren´t for those mistakes.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 pm

nice job eddy! :D

and 898ppp, your TAS vid inspires me to make my own TAS vids :D

Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Dude eddy nice!!! Major congrats thats an incredible score!

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:39 pm

hello everyone .i made some new world record . aloha ice jam 2.6 million , mesablance 4 million, and pipedream 4.6 million.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 pm

i uploaded my video soon.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:22 am

9EDDY2 wrote:I did not expect this, new PB on Alaska: 4,517,380

SO HAPPY! I´ve been quite unhappy with my 4.37 score for a long time. I can definitely do in the 4.6 to 4.7 range if my run is optimalized. I missed 2 flakes around the first checkpoint, REALLY stupid misses, if I didn´t miss those, this run would have been flawless. This could have been my all time best forever and ever if it weren´t for those mistakes.

hey 9EDDY2, gongratulation man you are a true MONSTER at this ssx, and i wonder if i get ssxtrick if i will have some lucky with this :P you will upload this video?

rashid Khan wrote:hello everyone .i made some new world record . aloha ice jam 2.6 million , mesablance 4 million, and pipedream 4.6 million.
nice one man, but... this are a new TAS runs?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:26 am

they probably are

I made some TAS runs lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn6i2Qu9S0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-x0zC_jwqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2KIaznOJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYxPW_BGOY

omg the garibaldi clean race 2016 strats are real :woot

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 am

Thanks for the compliments! :) Video is uploading in this moment :) And by the way, the run isn't flawless, I actually missed 3 yellow flakes in a row, but that isn't much points exactly (60 k). I was a little too excited maybe when I wrote my last post.

Rashid Khan, impressive. Amazing TAS runs from xcon as well!

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:25 pm

yes these are also tas run but its awesome runs.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:42 pm

hey 9eddy are on facebook?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:46 pm

and xcon are you play showoff mode ?

Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:51 pm

Last night I PB'd on alaska 3.92 @_@ I was so close to 4 I missed the alst 3x on alaska by pixels, sadness

Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:19 pm

WHAT. A. FUCKING. RUSH!!

Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Dude, Xcon and Adam, seriously solid runs. Well done on getting 1:12 Xcon!

I'm still logging my stuff! Improvements galore today.

Garibaldi: 2.63 M
Snowdream: 1.36 M
Elysium Alps: 2.13 M
Mesablanca: 1.73 M (Favorite track thus far)
Merqury City: 1.64 M
Tokyo: Idk like 800k or such
Aloha Ice Jam: 439k
Alaska: I think 825k still reigns supreme from my first emu playthrough...
Pipedream: Somewhere around 900k
Untracked: Uh around 350k

My primary focus right now is getting as many 1 M scores as possible and getting half of WR on the tracks I feel I'm best at. Outside of this: 2.75 M Garibaldi, 2 M Mesablanca, 2 M MCM, 500k AIJ.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 am

9EDDY2 wrote:I did not expect this, new PB on Alaska: 4,517,380

Congratulations 9eddy

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Thanks Krishna! Xcon, amazing run!

898ppp, you continue to improve in this game! 1.74 Mesablanca is the score which stood out the most to me- that´s very good! And do you have problems with MCM, since the score is lower there than in Mesablanca even?

Sightlessgorgon, you´re approaching a very high level in this game now! Please upload that run!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Thanks Eddy! That Mesablanca score is my magnum opus too, as it should be - it's my favorite track and hands down the one I have put most time into. But it's about to get a whole bit more impressive than 1.74 M, as I've knocked out my first goal of the bunch, and hit home a 2.10 M run! Very happy about that! This run is getting its own video instead of just being in my PBs update, because I do consider this my SSX Tricky magnum opus thus far. c:

MCM, I didn't know the path (and sorta still don't) when I made that run. Got a 2.24 M run yesterday, still lots of improvement to be had. :)

Yes Adam, you truly are breaking into the elite few. Keep going, I'll be around in your stream to cheer and bring good and bad luck!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 pm

MATE MATE MATE MATE

inb4 ssx4ever comes out of nowhere and get 1:56
Post a reply