Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:40 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:40 am  Post subject: SSX Tricky: Beta Boards in final game !  
Hello folks, I can't really believe it worked, but I managed to replace the board textures with the earlier ones featured in the "Winter 2001 Jampack" Demo version. Take a look at a few examples:

A lot of boards use a blank texture with the word "board" on it as a placeholder. Unfortunately I am unable to unpack the .ssh texture files and replace those with the final boards.
There is a Program called "eagt", but it keeps crashing when I try to open anything but the splashscreen texture :dead :cry

Brodi has almost no textured boards (I think there's 2) Elise, Mac, JP & Kaori mostly (or completely) use their SSX Original boards. And the UBERBOARD looks like the last board before it for each character.

Edit:
Also, Seeiah's board shown in the introduction video is a freestyle one, not an Alpine. (Maybe the texture is linked to the wrong board ? Or Seeiah was an Alpine Character in the beta stages... who knows)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:03 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky: Beta Boards in final game !  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Yoooo that's dope dude. Keep it up. This is awesome. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:18 am  Post subject: Re: SSX Tricky: Beta Boards in final game !  
Beta board textures in no particular order:

Eddys beta boards:

Marisol:
(canadian board on a latin character ? possibly linked to the wrong boarder by accident ?):
(this later became a board for Eddy):

Seeiah:

Luther:

JP:

Zoe:

Moby:

Mac:

Psymon:
(this later became a Luther board):

Brodi:

The rest are all placeholder textures (Plain white with "Board 1" to "Board 10" written on them), or simple leftovers from SSX that hadn't been worked on (no boot connectors)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]