Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:02 pm  Post subject: Hypothetical Movie/Comic/Series for SSX  
Just thought I'd move this topic from the "Paramount Presents" thread. So how would you like SSX presented within a non-game format?

Personally, I'd prefer either an animated series or comic/manga series. It might be the best way to properly explore most of the character's backstories and depict the incredible environments and tricks presented in the game. I also like Krispy's idea of showing more character backstory and destiny within the game itself. Heheh, of course, I wouldn't be adverse to having more story both in the game and in another format. :D

Heck, an animated series isn't so implausible, given all the other sports-themed Japanese anime that's out there. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:51 pm  Post subject:   
Starving Artist
I don't think I would like a story mode in the game, just because it leaves less room for your own ideas and things. Like, how the characters might interact, how they just plain act, and what happened off the slops as well as on.
Although, IF done right! A comic book would be uber cool. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:13 pm  Post subject:   
Surprise Celebrity Panelist
You know what, it's pointless to make another thread if the bulk of the other thread is the same thing. I'm lockin' it down, so cut and paste what you have into the other topic. I'll see if we can get the other one renamed. :yes

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]