Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:33 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:55 pm  Post subject: Should I Pre-Order On Amazon?  
I Want To Because I Want To Get Mac's Unlockable Board and Perks, but im not sure if release day shipping works??? Should I Trust It?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm  Post subject: Re: Should I Pre-Order On Amazon?  
XBL: murph17
it's pretty reliable. used it 3-4 times now. i think they were 1 day late once...good for $5 in amazon credit. i'm using it for SSX.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Should I Pre-Order On Amazon?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I think it's worth noting that Batty said in the ubercast that all of the preorder boards are eventually available in the game. The only difference is is that they can be used right away. They're level 6 so you can use them being a level 1, normally gear is tied to levels. And if we're to base anything from what' we've seen on vids...it takes about 1 race to get to mid level 2-3 ish depending on how well you do and once you get to be level 6, the boards become kinda useless.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]