Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Everyone who went to the SSX Community days got one, which was about 20 people. I don't know if they'll offer them for sale. I suppose I could ask - they are flippin sweet arent' they? It's my favorite schwag of the entire trip. :yes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
XBL: WAffle3690
G, did you pop yours in yet? it already has a bunch of stuff on it. mine did at least lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
G, did you pop yours in yet? it already has a bunch of stuff on it. mine did at least lol

Yeah, the weird thing is all of the pictures are broken. The PDF doesn't work and the Quicktime movies are beyond what my Quicktime player can play. Can you see if you can open the images?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
gondee wrote:

Yeah, the weird thing is all of the pictures are broken. The PDF doesn't work and the Quicktime movies are beyond what my Quicktime player can play. Can you see if you can open the images?

No wonder, your using quicktime to play movies, use VLC :D

or there's something wrong with the camera,SDcard.... :???

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
PSN: sparky67ssx
How about an RSS feed for the forum? Some of us aren't able to live on merqurycity.com or live in a different timezone and a lot gets said overnight.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
OH WHAT THERE'S STUFF IN OUR STUFF? i have to check this out like right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
XBL: WAffle3690
yea i can open everything. im pretty sure its everything everybody has already seen though

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
The flash drive is very cool - EA sell them now :lol

So Gondee, with everything making a turn for the better and MerqCity on the Rise - when are you going to put the 2 missing themes on before another is needed :lol :P :poke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
yea i can open everything. im pretty sure its everything everybody has already seen though

I just tried on a state of the art Macintosh with the entire Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Acrobat, etc.) Nothing except the box art stuff works. The JPEG says the "markers are all too short", the PDF file says it is busted, and the Quicktime movies won't open -- on a Mac. (And yes Bennie, I tried to open them with VLC before I posted.)

Can someone upload all these files somewhere on the internet so I can copy them? I'm bummed all the stuff on my snowboard is busted.

Quote:
So Gondee, with everything making a turn for the better and MerqCity on the Rise - when are you going to put the 2 missing themes on before another is needed :lol :P :poke

:lol :lol Yeah, a new theme will come out as a board default to match the index. The other two will probably continue to sit in limbo. Blame bakalhau who keeps on bringing up more important stuff to do whenever I get some free time. :lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Quote:
Blame bakalhau who keeps on bringing up more important stuff to do whenever I get some free time.

What? Who? Me? Of course not!

I am completely devoid of any guilt in everything skin related.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
I dug into the archives to upload some old school photos of the SSX 3 Weekend if anyone was ever curious. Go see grandmort, the site's creator, and me, looking for more like Gandhi than I do today! :lol

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.176566219073824.46421.172482222815557

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I remember most of those pics.

The only active member left out of that weekend is gondee. It's an uber rare occasion to see any of the others.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 pm  Post subject: Re: Merqury City is now on Facebook and Twitter! (+ New Index!)  
I'm officially a fan of the Facebook page!!! BTW, you can find me on the PSN as CTCurry99. I look forward to being around more often as the new SSX gets closer to release. I'm also looking forward to the new design gondee. Hard to believe it's been as long as it has for this site.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 63 posts ]  1, 2, 3