Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:13 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
i was just thinking where EXACTLY some characters come from, and i have put them in the bios but to save u going through that this is what i think:

Elise: Toronto, Canada (this is mostly assumption but she seems like the city type plus beaches n so on)
Mac: New York, America (the quote from at least one game "live from New York, it's Mac")
Kaori: Tokyo, Japan (again assumption by her style)
Moby: Brixton, London, England (says so in numerous places including his bio, though recently it also mentions he is part trinidadian but he was born in brixton so...)
Zoe: ???, America (i have never heard evidence of where though i have often thought southern states, liek maybe texas)
Psymon: Vancouver, Canada (he does talk a lot about british columbia Canada and he i think it even mentions him living there at one point, i may be wrong though)
Hiro: Tokyo, Japan (that is so obvious i can barely express it)
JP: Lyon, France (somehow i get the feeling he is like Viggo in that he never lived in his hometown that much, and again it is assumption)
Marisol: Caracas, Venezuela (being on the coast and a major city i think it's the most likely place)
Brodi: Chicago Illinois, America (says so in his Tricky bio)
Eddie: aside from America, no idea.
Marty: Munich, Germany (though part American it says in his bio he lives in munich with his family)
Griff: Chicago, America (pure assumption, i just get that feel of him)
Viggo: Stockholm, Sweden (it doesn't officially say this anywhere but it's not a big leap, his parent were famous and so on.)
Allegra: San Francisco, America (again just a vibe, she seems liek the type who grew up in those suburban like houses in/ around san francisco.)
Nate: Colorado, America (again says pretty much everwhere, bio etc...)
Tyson: Colorado America (same as nate)
Sid: Tokyo, Japan (now i will assume tokyo because that city has more styles and fashion classes than the rest of the world put together but, Sid is a bit of mystery if u ask me)
Skye: Gold Coast, Australia (now i'm pretty sure it mentions gold coast somewhere, if not from the sound of what she does...it's certainly that side of australia not the desert side)
Felix: Montreal, Quebec, Canada (that is made dead clear with the flag all over his clothing and his patriotism)
Maya: originally probably North West like a lot of Inuits but Montreal, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:22 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
XBL: Kaavyn
Toronto isn't known for its beaches. I don't think I've ever really seen or heard of people who head to Toronto to go surfing or to spend time at the beach.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I don't think Viggo would be from Stockholm either, More likely Umeå or somewhere further north, I like Marisol's, Eddie i thought was a New Yorker, thought it mentioned that somewhere in his Tricky profile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
I thought they were creative, but Elise is from Vancouver/ British Columbia, it said her home mountains in her Deadly Descents profile and I looked it up; located in Vancouver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
I had Zoe pinned down as a Cali girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:24 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
true but home mountain doesn't necesarily mean from their home, chamonix, moby's home mountain is in france and moby ain't french. home mountain is just their favourite mountain to ride i think. still i think elise is either toronto or vancouver but which...

Cali? where the hell is that?

to be honest Viggo could be anywhere, somewhere, where a lot of pro skiers/ boarders are from.

eddie comes from a city, that i can tell, cause i loves that street luge and break dancing n stuff liek that (well street luge primarily) question in where.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
Cali - California......

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
oh right, i thought that actually but i'd already sent my message lol california ain't really that specific though, i mean LA, san diego, san fran and so many more they are all california

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
I always pictured Zoe as Nevada or Utah personally.... somewhere quite desolate and rugged where she'd have places to go mountain biking and so on.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
I always saw Zoe being from San Fransisco :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
PinkDuckTape wrote:
I always saw Zoe being from San Fransisco :P

nah, too urban, i mean sure she likes to party ans stuff but i can't see her as the urban type

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
NA wrote:
I always pictured Zoe as Nevada or Utah personally.... somewhere quite desolate and rugged where she'd have places to go mountain biking and so on.....

that's possible, i mean the only slight hint of an accent i have seen with zoe is southern which is why i mentioned southern in an earleir message, especially in the first SSX game, tricky and 3 she sounds....like any old american she cculd be from anywhere but play SSX if u have it and listen to soem of her lines she has a real southern twang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am  Post subject: Re: Extended Bios:  
Name: Edward “Eddie” Wachowski
Nickname: The Kid
Height: 5’9
Nationality: American (???)
Stance: Goofy
Board Type: Freestyle
Riding Partner: Elise
Rival: Griff
Enemy: Moby
Event: Race, Slopestyle
Signature Move: The Worm
Other Sport/s: Street Luge, Break Dancing
Favourite Food/Drink: Unknown
Title: The Retro Engine

Uber Tricks: Superman, Proper Propeller, Hand in Hand, Gut Buster, The Worm*

Off Season: Entering Street Luge Competitions, disco dancing, robot dancing and anything else from the 70’s.

The Word: “Try Anything Once”
Thing in the World: All things 70’s
Thing to Hate: Downers
Favourite Course: Merqury City Meltdown, East Coast USA

One Liner: A living snowboarding icon of the 70’s with his retro shades, bright colour shirts and huge afro.

Bio: Eddie “The Kid” Wachowski is a fearless, funny and tenacious goofball; they call him “The Kid” because he acts far younger than his 23 years. He first entered SSX at the Tricky World Tour when he was 19 years old; he comes from the Xtreme and lightning paced world of Street Luge. Eddie may not be the prettiest guy and viewed as a bit of a dork but, like the gravity defying rush of Street Luge, he is fast in everything he does. He talks fast, rides faster and is a fountain of trivia and pop culture references. He has a sharp tongue, quick-wit and won’t back down from anyone. He is both, in appearance and personality, stuck in the 70’s with his bright shirts, huge afro and retro quotes. As well as Street Luge Eddie is a pro disco dancer who can do a “robot dance” and roll along the floor like no one else.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 63 posts ]  1, 2, 3