Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:43 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 pm  Post subject: SSX 5 Secret Characters  
Just like in SSX 3, I decided to think of a few interesting secret characters of my own. :P This time, you don't enter cheats to unlock them. Instead, you must complete various difficult challenges that are unknown to the average player.

Samurai Ninja (Has extreme jumping and spin abilities but luke warm handling, good for the experienced player.)
Plumber (Holds a plunger in one hand, can be used as defensive weapon.)
Angel (Has wings on back that flap and can gain a few more feet of air than most, good for super pipes.)
Military Soldier (Takes 2 hits to knockdown, holds a banner flag.)
Snowman (Like from SSX 3, but this time, equipped with snowballs that he/she/whatever it is can whip at opponents.)
Pirate (Missing a leg, which is now a pegleg, that he holds to slam other players in the cranium.)
Invisible Player (Self explanitory. Where the hell is he? Also, on the topic of invisible objects and people, a new special FX could be Invisible Board or Invisible head. Imagine a 100% invisible player and how hard it would be to control him?)

Anyways...

Feel free to add to the list above and or give me some feedback as to if these are good ideas? Cheers :cheers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 5 Secret Characters  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
I like:

Samurai Ninja
Angel
Invisible Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:08 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 5 Secret Characters  
Yay, thank you :china

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 5 Secret Characters  
PSN: jonipooon
I like the Invisible Player aswell. For an Online mode it would be very interesting to have this kind of attribute. Neat idea, Marshazzle!

But please, dont come up with silly terms such as 'Samurai Ninja'. It's actually just as silly as 'Ninja Cheerleader' or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 5 Secret Characters  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
invisible = awesome
and the plumber is like SSX3 Jurgen

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]