Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:33 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am  Post subject: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Credit to NeoGaf :rolleyes

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420267

Looks like Microsoft registered some SSX domains related with Kinect. We knew about DD because EA had registered some as well. You think this could be true?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
NOOOO(excessive O's go here)!!!!!!! Make another game yes, just keep it away from all things motion control. why do they think Blur was the biggest piece of shit to ever hit the toilet water, have these guys not even done research into the last games, Blur was so unssuccesful it made other snowboard gamesl iek shaun white look GOOD (no disrispect to shaun the snowboard king, but i just didn't liek th game, sorry dude). keep it away from Kinect and all that crap and i will be overjoyed to see another SSX game but if i even hear the word motion control i'm grabbing my gun and heading for EAs HQ, leave motion where it belongs WITH NINTENDO!!!!!!!!!!!! (this new one better come out on 360 as well as PS3, i am not buying the black labrador that is the ps3 JUST for SSX no matter how great it is).

edited by vix for page stretching.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I think it's a good bet - I don't think it'll affect the regular game.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
yes it will, motion control liek kinect is terrible, ihave played Blur and were it not for the motion conrol i would have liked it...maybe even LOVED it but as it had such irritating controls i tossed it aside, games liek SSX belong on the classic control system and that MUST NOT change

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:35 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
XBL: Bildi
This is a horrible idea, so I'd say it's a given they're going to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
XBL: andrew5500
I'm pretty sure they aren't going to go ahead and turn DD into full motion control. They might make a motion control port, or let you pick. Why would they make the same mistake twice?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 am  Post subject: Re: Rumor: SSX Kinect on the way?  
question is do they consider it a mistake?, if your right then YES! (the way ace ventura does it) and i seriously hope you are cause chocie is good and makes everyone happy, now i just hoep it will be on all the right consoles.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]