Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:04 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
Please put me under every SSX, except Blur!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: Kaavyn
Put me under all of them also, except the first SSX :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:35 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
The original and Tricky 4 me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
This be great! Glad to see SO many letting others know what games they are/have been playing.

Yep, I'll put everyone up on their requested lists. However, I'll go through the list and mark all the vets/pro's with a special color or something. Now, all the vets/pros aren't presented in the list yet, but hopefully other old schoolers such as MrC, FX, grandmort, GONDEE and so on will post their games eventually... :yes

This list is basically an overview so it'll be easier for people to see who's into what game and to see who the pro's are.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
I have the first 3 but only really seriously play Tricky and 3.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
Updated.

I am wondering if it'd be better to have 1 game for each... or..? I mean, we've got the like of REV and THL who are pro's in all games, so I guess having more than 1 game is fair enough..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
Add me to Tricky and On Tour.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
i wasnt added to original SSX list.

but change my Tricky into RED because im a pro on it :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
EclipseCookie wrote:

Shall I add you to the original then?

Who ARE you? No scores, no runs and you've been here only for a couple of months...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
elgen wrote:
EclipseCookie wrote:

Shall I add you to the original then?

Who ARE you? No scores, no runs and you've been here only for a couple of months...

ok you can add me to the list.

Btw, who am i? im a new guy here. But i've been playing the SSX series for 2 years which i didn't play for 1 year. I can tell you im not really good at race, but i can pull of some nice showoffs :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
I see. Still a newcomer in other words. :yes But fear not. Just pop up some great scores and contributions, and then you shall see results. I mean, I've been into SSX for 10 years, and I can only manage 3 games, and I am basically a pro in 2 of those 3 games, so yeah... that's why it's just Tricky for me. Heh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
elgen wrote:
I see. Still a newcomer in other words. :yes But fear not. Just pop up some great scores and contributions, and then you shall see results. I mean, I've been into SSX for 10 years, and I can only manage 3 games, and I am basically a pro in 2 of those 3 games, so yeah... that's why it's just Tricky for me. Heh.

im actually still trtying to get in real pro zone because im kinda pro, nice to see you are pro in 2 of the 3. Btw, i really like your videos of SSX. they're helpful to improve my skills :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
i am ssx 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: KKBox
I play SSX Tricky, SSX 3, and SSX On Tour. I'm NOT a pro by any means.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:

Now that's nice to hear, dude. A SSX-fanatic, but not claiming he's a pro. That me likes. :yes How long have you been playing SSX for? Are you a showoffer or racer? Both?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: KKBox
elgen wrote:
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:

Now that's nice to hear, dude. A SSX-fanatic, but not claiming he's a pro. That me likes. :yes How long have you been playing SSX for? Are you a showoffer or racer? Both?

I played SSX Tricky when it first came out, and it was infact the first video game on Xbox or PS2 I ever played, but I was so young, I never got into it. I became obsessed about three years ago when one of my best friends reintroduced me to the SSX universe. I have played SSX Tricky and SSX 3 to death, and have even completed SSX On Tour just to say that I have. I still play SSX 3 every day.

I race more often than I do freestyle, though I guess you could say I do both equally good (or bad, depending on how you look at it haha).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
You'll have to delete me from Tricky and On Tour, I lost Tricky and broke On Tour.

I have had 1 SSX, 2 Trickies, 3 3s and 2 On Tours.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:
elgen wrote:
SSXuberfan#1 wrote:

I played SSX Tricky when it first came out, and it was infact the first video game on Xbox or PS2 I ever played, but I was so young, I never got into it. I became obsessed about three years ago when one of my best friends reintroduced me to the SSX universe. I have played SSX Tricky and SSX 3 to death, and have even completed SSX On Tour just to say that I have. I still play SSX 3 every day.

I race more often than I do freestyle, though I guess you could say I do both equally good (or bad, depending on how you look at it haha).

I started playing SSX games as a kid too, but I was hooked on it since the first time I started playing! Although, I am no where near a pro by ANY means, and probably will never be lol! And they're just about the only games I ever play @_@

But anyways, please put me under SSX 1, Tricky, SSX 3, and On Tour!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
Ssx 3 for me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: aKw3i 999
The original SSX, Trickaaaaaaay, and On tour. I just bought SSX 3 a week ago to play on my 360 because its compatable and im playing it right now...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:17 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
List updated. I am liking this, the list seems to be growing and growing.

Baron, it's all good. You can still stay in both anyway. :thumb

Wonder where I should put gondee..........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:32 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: MdX MaxX
Whoa, haven't seen this thread before!

I've played SSX classic for a few hours, and have put many, many hours into Tricky, 3, Blur, and even On Tour. I've got SSX pre-ordered as well! Put me on the list for all of them!

Man, I've been playing Tricky since 2002. If only I had discovered forums back then... I should get some scores on the scoreboard.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
PSN: Blacky38410
I play SSX Tricky, SSX 3 and SSX On Tour. Just for fun, It's always a pleasure to fight with my own records, but I don't try to reach world records. :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:22 pm  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
All of em please :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:07 am  Post subject: Re: List of Gravitude's SSX'ers  
PSN: SSXfanatic
The first four I've played, just not Blur. Since the 5th game pretty much recycles the old courses anyways.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 6 [ 142 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6