Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:16 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 am  Post subject: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
PSN: jonipooon
I remember those fake spin-off games you could buy in the shop here on Grav Bar, and I really miss them. So let's have some fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSX GIRLZ (スノーボードの女の子 in Japan)
A spin-off from the original series, this game was released exclusively for the PSX in Japan in november 2002. The game feautures Kaori as the main character in a completely new side storyline, portraiting her as the leader of the japanese snowboard organisation gimmicked as the "SSX Girlz". Following the expansion of the Tokyo Megaplex course, Kaori coaches a group of japanese swimsuit models to become the ultimate SSX riders. The game is set in a futuristic, snowy version of Tokyo, which allows the player to ride and grind on the top of skyscrapers and buildings, aswell as downhill streets. The "Tricky" ubermeter is changed to a "Sexy" ubermeter, which can also achieve a "Super Sexy" level that will give the rider unlimited boost aswell as unlimited boobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSX 3: Christmas Special Edition
EA Montreal released a special version of SSX3 around christmas in 2003, which added a new secret peak on the back of the BIG mountain, called the Christmas Peak. New non-playable characters such as Santa Claus and the Grinch were added (though they can later be unlocked as cheat characters), aswell as many new courses, goals, challenges, clothes, awards and functions. New places to visit includes Workshops where you can design your own snowboard, aswell as the Christmas Market where your rider can play various mini-games, gain cash and unlock secret clothes, equipment and attributes. The game also adds a new type of course: Snowball Fight, where the goal is to knock down as many opponents as possible. The game was only sold in North America with a limited quantity.

I'll do some more of those later.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
SSX Hero. GH with SSX!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
they had also to do with Kirby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
I can't think of any spinoffs, but I can tell you that more than once, at the top of Storm Peaks in Northrend, I've wished my shaman could plant her hooves on her shield and ride the powder down to the valleys of Crystalsong Forest. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
SSX: Activision

Make an SSX every year with exactly the same contact minus a few details. Then come out with SSX: Activision Hero with a few other details different and then wonder why no one buys your games anymore. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:57 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
SSX Kirby Version is mine idea

it can also found at the Fan Fiction forum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:06 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
SSX Gritty AKA SSX Dark Tricky
Release date: Winter 2013

From Peter Moore, one of the guys behind the Deadly Descent concept, comes SSX Gritty - the new updated dark version of SSX Tricky! Buckle up and get ready for alot of seriousness, peeps. THIS AINT YO MOMMAS SSX! The interface, characters and tracks from Tricky have been modified to fit the new Gritty version. For instance, the song "It's Tricky!" by Run DMC have been remastered and is now called "It's Gritty!" and will be connected to the new Gritty meter. "The Gritty meter is a new addition to the series, since uber tricks had to be removed due to them being too silly and out-dated" according to Peter Moore, the creative director behind SSX Gritty. "In this game players will have to endure extreme conditions while snowboarding down dangerous mountains, and by surviving certain elements they can build up their Gritty meter which will eventually give the player unlimited boost. I felt the unlimited boost was something the fans of the series really wanted us to bring back, and Im so happy to know that I can please the fans which is the most important factor when creating a game like SSX Gritty."
Moore has also stated that a few classic Tricky courses will make a comeback aswell, though quite modified.
"When I played Garibaldi for SSX Tricky I always felt 'Why so many colors? Why the over-joyful atmosphere? Why a silly afro on Eddie?' if you know what I mean, so I wanted to change the way this game approached the video game market and create a game anyone could enjoy. This is why, for example, we will have avalanches coming at you every 5 seconds on Garibaldi to make the game more exciting."

Another new aspect which will be introduced in SSX Gritty is, for the first time in the history of SSX, a plotline. And not just a plotline - a GRITTY plotline! A special team consisting of 100 people at EA have been set up by Peter Moore to "darkify" SSX. Little is unknown about the plot so far. "All I can tell you right now is that helicopters will play a huge role in this game, even more than in Deadly Descents. There will be both friendly and evil helicopters. Evil helicopters will be the new enemy trying to kill you, even throw bombs and shoot at you while riding down the mountain. And yeah, you will play as yourself in this game. I've chosen to scratch all the old characters since none of them are suitable for a great game like this. Instead you'll be able to put yourself into the game by using our newly designed MountainFace-mode. SSX On Tour, one of the sucessful previous titles in the series, had its own Create-A-Character-mode which was very well recieved by critics, but I promise you that this time around it will be much more different."

SSX Gritty has not yet been rated, but its likely to be rated quite high since Moore has also revealed that "there might be blood", and he's definitely not talking about Elise's PMS.

Last edited by Jonipoon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:52 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Ah yes...I believe I even made boxart for those spinoff games that were in the shop. I somehow missed this topic when it was first posted too. Hmm. Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
SSX: -1
Released: 1996
For the PS -1, this amazing game gives you an insight into the characters snowboarding as babies, and also explains...
HOW MAC AND MARTY ARE RELATED!
WHY SEEIAH IS BALD!
AND WHY LUTHER IS A FAT IDIOT!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
vix wrote:
Ah yes...I believe I even made boxart for those spinoff games that were in the shop. I somehow missed this topic when it was first posted too. Hmm. Oh well.

Damn, I wish we could bring back that shop - it was DOPE.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Attack Duck Owner
I wonder if the pics are still around here anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:03 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
157190 wrote:
SSX Hero. GH with SSX!

I BEG TO AGREE!!! :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

@Baron von Gikkigen: :lol :lol :lol

Last edited by tecna jessie on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
XBL: WAffle3690
I cant believe im doing this....

SSX JERSEY SHORE

Fml..... Why am i doing this to myself? Haha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Attack Duck Owner
you and me could be the stars of it. :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 am  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
New ideas from me:

SSX: Sean's Super Character Edition
In this upcoming game Sean has turned all characters into mental hospital patients with anger management problems. Sean has expanded much deeper into the story behind SSX and has come to the conclusion that all SSX snowboarders has "some kind of mutant gene that drives them crazy". Sean is very excited about this game, and he says that he "loves to expand on the characters' backgrounds and stories, if I get the chance to make another SSX I might turn them all into cyborgs. Would be very cool, right?".

Ubersurfer (Released in 2002)
Surf off in this wicked SSX spin-off with Brodi and Elise taking the roles as Muai Island's new ubersurfers. Face off gigantic waves, massive floods, waterfalls and crazy water spouts that's gonna blow your mind away. Along with Brodi and Elise, a whole new international cast of 8 surfers are joining the SSX Surf Tour. The game includes exotic uber tricks specially designed for surfing, hot moments, 20 courses and a lot, lot, lot of fun!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:50 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
I'm bringing this shit back.

SSX Trippy
SSX is on drugs in this new fascinating installment by EA Canada. Set to be released in January 2014, SSX Trippy features more colors and crazy dope fireworks than rainbows on steroids. In this game players are being taken to a secret SSX test area in the Himalayas, where Elise, Mac, Kaori, Zoe and Moby are being pulled into a mysterious candy tornado that gives them TRIPPY superpowers. Now they are able to do megasuperuber tricks, release fire flames out of their asses and create avalances with their mind. Nate will make a cameo as an evil antagonist, threatening the forests with his huge glowing chainsaw. At the same time, a volcano is being discovered and our heroes must find a way to destory it before its too late. It's gonna be a trippy ride, so buckle up and goooooooooo.

SSX Legends
In SSX Legends we will finally get to know why Hiro and Jurgen didnt return for the SSX Tricky circuit. It turns out they made their own SSX circuit, calling in a bunch of other veterans from the old skool days in the 1970's when uber tricks were first discovered. Meet funny peeps like the 64 year old ranch-owner George who can't even do an 180 without loosing his grip. Or the 70 year old hag Brenda who uses a re-modifed wheelchair to ride the halfpipes. It's now up to you to give the legends a worthy comeback and see if they can match up to the newer SSX stars.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
ssx with skateboarding included

Last edited by KaorisFutureBF on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:48 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Remember to write a few words to describe your game spoof idea. It's more fun that way, it doesn't have to be a long description.

SSX Fucky - Just like BMX XXX, but with SSX.

SSX Europe - How and why the SSX circuit went bankrupt.

SSX on Tour: Viggo Edition - A special edition that includes one extra character, Viggo. EA made this edition in order to please fans that didn't like the game. Duh.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
Jonipoon wrote:
Remember to write a few words to describe your game spoof idea. It's more fun that way, it doesn't have to be a long description.

SSX Fucky - Just like BMX XXX, but with SSX.

SSX Europe - How and why the SSX circuit went bankrupt.

SSX on Tour: Viggo Edition - A special edition that includes one extra character, Viggo. EA made this edition in order to please fans that didn't like the game. Duh.

That would be SSSex

https://soundcloud.com/muthafunkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
ssx underground - just like tony hawk's underground, but with snowboards.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:47 pm  Post subject: Re: Humor: Make SSX game ideas  
SSX: The Dark Board
From creative director Peter Moore who brought us "SSX Gritty" comes his next installment in the SSX series. In "The Dark Board" you'll play as the Unknown Rider from SSX 3 and learn that his name was actually Brad. There are no other characters in this game, just Brad and his dark board and the dark mountain and the dark sky... Everything in this game is so fucking dark and deep, and Brad will show alot of emotion and cry everytime he loses a race. If you lose a race three times, he will have a a very emotional flashback with his parents leaving him as a child. Now that's what I call fucking deep and dark. OH YEAAAAH.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]