Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Elise and Nate seem PERFECT! I mean come on...they need to get married ASAP! :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Marisol and JP....
Brodi and Elise...

`duh! twist-twist along the way.....
and perhaps Nate has a wife and a daughter.....(Fireside Chat)
Everybody..... is Marisol and Brodi playing safe?????
they like each other......
i hope some of you will pair JP and Elise.....
I dunno if they're perfect.....
ask EDDIE and LUTHER!!! haha...

Last edited by tecna jessie on Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Nate with kids? He doesn't look fatherly like in On tour, bad example for the kids. :lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
ssx_chicka wrote:
Nate with kids? He doesn't look fatherly like in On tour, bad example for the kids. :lol

well, you got the point.....

Last edited by tecna jessie on Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:26 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I want more Mac and Kaori-ness in the if so to be rumored SSX game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
agreed. also, give us MarisolxEddie! Eddie's only a year older than Marisol!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
ssx_chicka wrote:

10xThis. :yes

& Isn't Marisol married already...?
Still, would love to see Elsie's reaction considering Eddie's her friend and Marisol is her enemy. :heh

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:41 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
PINK_Ducktape wrote:
KaoriCandy12 wrote:
I'm all for Mac/Kaori! They are so cute together :D

Agreed! :cheers
They are the best couple. :D

I also agree :cheers .

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
ssx_chicka wrote:

10xThis. :yes

& Isn't Marisol married already...?
Still, would love to see Elsie's reaction considering Eddie's her friend and Marisol is her enemy. :heh

ouch.
so it is really true
the saying: YOUR BEST FRIEND IS YOUR BEST ENEMY.

Last edited by tecna jessie on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
ssx_chicka wrote:

His riding partner is Griff if I remember, so maybe he has experience?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Elise has kids...... two of them, I know cus I sleep with her ;)

lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
:eek Whoa....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: xxGoodOlBoy23xx
PSN: HolyShazaaam
Mac+Kaori=Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Mac/Kaori=BEST ssx couple. euff said.

Your new here right? Welcome! :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:07 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: xxGoodOlBoy23xx
PSN: HolyShazaaam
Thanks. It would increase their chances if one of them learned the others language. I think I just have a grudge on Mac because my brother always played him and I've ALWAYS played Kaori.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
Mac/Kaori=BEST ssx couple. euff said.

Your new here right? Welcome! :cheers

yeah. they were. :yes ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Once I Knocked Kaori Down When I Was Mac And I Got This Message Saying "I Thought We Were Friends." It Was From Her. I Felt Very Sad But This Could Be A Proof That They're Just Friends.

P.S. I Do Not Use Mac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:26 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
once, I was a MacKaori fan...

but sorry guys I really LOVE JPElise... :blahblah :|
(just don't notice....)

BTW Kaori had put Mac Fraser as the 'person she admires' on SSX 3 card....
How sweet...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
The Gray Peregrine wrote:
Mac+Kaori=Disaster

hey! why?! :??? :dead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I just can't see Elise with anyone but Brodi (OK, maybe Nate....), although I have CREATED some characters in my fanfics that I've put Brodi with. Yeah, I kind of made him the SSX version of the Captain Kirk manwhore.

Kaori turned into a megabitch in On Tour. Honestly, that game isn't really an SSX at all. It's actually more fun just to run your own damned character, because the characters from the game are so messed up.

Brodi became a cheat character only after Tricky...I guess the creators didn't want to pay Billy Zane any more to do his voice.

I've even written a fanfic scene (which isn't on the site yet) where Psymon tells Brodi he needs to get off his arse and make a move with Elise before he loses her. He gives as his reason that he waited too long to do something about Zoe, who I've put with Moby. Oooh, Psymon giving relationship advice? How freakish is that?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:52 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
The Gray Peregrine wrote:
Thanks. It would increase their chances if one of them learned the others language. I think I just have a grudge on Mac because my brother always played him and I've ALWAYS played Kaori.

Lol, that makes sense. Ever if I support Mac/Kaori, I still knock him down for being a being a goof ball. It's funny to see them argue. I always got the message,

"What EXACTLY were you thinking back there?"

Kaori always punches Mac, she gets too angry easily when you knock her down with him. She needs to chill.

Elise and Brodi would work! They both surf and had something going on during the off season before Tricky, right? Some surfing lessons..? Something like that. I like Nate for Elise better then, he's a nice guy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: TendoQueen
Ah! I haven't played Blur yet...is Moby/Zoe that obvious? I never thought of her with anyone else other than Psymon. :D They've been my favorite couple ever since playing Tricky the first time, all those years back...she'd be able to tame his wiles like no one else! :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
bookwitch wrote:
I just can't see Elise with anyone but Brodi (OK, maybe Nate....), although I have CREATED some characters in my fanfics that I've put Brodi with. Yeah, I kind of made him the SSX version of the Captain Kirk manwhore.

Kaori turned into a megabitch in On Tour. Honestly, that game isn't really an SSX at all. It's actually more fun just to run your own damned character, because the characters from the game are so messed up.

Brodi became a cheat character only after Tricky...I guess the creators didn't want to pay Billy Zane any more to do his voice.

I've even written a fanfic scene (which isn't on the site yet) where Psymon tells Brodi he needs to get off his arse and make a move with Elise before he loses her. He gives as his reason that he waited too long to do something about Zoe, who I've put with Moby. Oooh, Psymon giving relationship advice? How freakish is that?

uhhh... bookwitch, where did you fanfic go? can i read it?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I almost gave up of finding some JP/Elise fanfic... (hehei.) I don't even know how do i liked them as a pair. but when SSX Blur came, I realized that my thoughts between them is getting correct...
I also found NatEli. but there was a fanfic where Nate considers Elise as a liar for not answering him 'yes' cause she's not ready for a serious relationship. I felt some bitterness at Nate while reading it... why? cause if he really loves her, then he would understand.
JP-Marisol fanfics? I always noticed, are sometimes twisted and somehow would suddenly convert into JPElise (now that's what I am talking about) or either Marisol-Brodi (JP-Elise ship would sometimes form to break their relationship.)
Ok. I was once Nateli fanatic but I returned from being JP/Elise fan... :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
Elise and Brodi would work! They both surf and had something going on during the off season before Tricky, right? Some surfing lessons..? Something like that. I like Nate for Elise better then, he's a nice guy.

If Brodi/Elise ship would really work but why Brodi was closer to Marisol, than her?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 4 [ 92 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4