Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:01 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
Quote:
nate would never go for it and zoe would never ACTUALLY take her comments seriously

Do you have proof?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:30 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
nope but neither do you so we're kind of at a stalemate there: you say prove they don't....i say prove they DO. in my mind Nate is just a decent guy so aside from tolerating Elise liek everyone else why would he be interested, you should really read fanfiction peole write about SSX everyone is in the same mind as me, Nate is just a chilled guy who acts like the grown up of the group, he watches out for people like griff n allegra, keeps viggo in line and makes sure elise doesn't lose her temper with zoe.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I just started shipping Felix/Skye, AND IT WAS GREAT... :lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
relationships that i personally see and believe in:

Mac and Kaori (with Sid getting in the way)

Psymon, Zoe, Moby love triangle (psymon lieks zoe zoe likes moby but also is kind of conflicted about her feelings for psymon but will never admit to any of it)

Allegra and Tyson (i can just see those two getting together, don't know why and Viggo getting jealous of it)

(since reapearing on the circuit) Marisol and Brodi, partners in every sense of the word.

Possibly Skye and Felix too...haven't really thought about that one yet, still thinking are they more friends like eddie n elise or relationship material.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
I'm suprised nobody said anything about Eddie/Elise...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
personally i don;t see eddie elise in a relationship i just see them as close friends, i think when it comes to relationships elise goes for what she calls "real men" you know people like JP, Brodi, Nate but Nate is too smart to fall for her bullshit and obviously so was Brodi. JP had just been dating marisol so...i doubt he wanted to date another blonde diva

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Skye/Felix= Really Posible...
Marisol/Brodi= Gosh Dang It To Heck!!
And EA ALREADY ship-sinked JP/Marisol BEFORE the 2nd Circuit starts...

BTW, nobody noticed that JP/Elise has been hinted... eh??

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:48 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Ideally no one hooks up with anyone. They're international playboys but they go for the competitor two gates over? You don't bang the guy you're trying to beat in a lethal competition. What is this, summer camp?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Quote:
You don't bang the guy you're trying to beat in a lethal competition. What is this, summer camp?

Hahahaha! :lol

So true, yet so not true in the world of SSX. They sure do make their way around in the circuits lmao.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Mus wrote:
Ideally no one hooks up with anyone. They're international playboys but they go for the competitor two gates over? You don't bang the guy you're trying to beat in a lethal competition. What is this, summer camp?

this is why i think Elise doesn't really hook up, she is too devoted to winning, she may flirt, but not seriously.

most characters don't hook up, it's just mac and kaori really and they deny it LOL

oh and moby and zoe....or zoe and psymon (ughhhhh, scary image) but again zoe is in so much denial :D

JP and Marisol was the only CONFIRMED actual SOLID relationship and that broke up before Tricky.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
XBL: KKBox
I never got the impression that Zoe was in denial about her feelings for Moby. She clearly said in SSX Tricky that she thought he was a "nice guy" and "you're hot". Pretty clear what her feelings were...

Now Mac and Kaori were definitely in denial. But they should get over it and hook up in time for this next game.

Elise is a cold-hearted b!#@h! And that's what I love about her! Eddie is too goofy for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Has any one ever noticed Nate's board in SSX3.
on the front part of it has Elise's face and the other side has Nate's face...hmmm
I think it's his first board. I'll post a pic when I can :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PSN: jonipooon
^I think he secretly wants to put his log in her cabin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
lmao! :lol probably, but I think it was a hinted relationship :o

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PinkDuckTape wrote:
Has any one ever noticed Nate's board in SSX3.
on the front part of it has Elise's face and the other side has Nate's face...hmmm
I think it's his first board. I'll post a pic when I can :P

LMFAO!! :lol :lol :lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 pm  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
Wow, I feel stupid. >.< Forget it! :cry I thought I was just being observant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 am  Post subject: Re: relationships among the SSX characters?  
PinkDuckTape wrote:
Wow, I feel stupid. >.< Forget it! :cry I thought I was just being observant

Sorry if I made you cry!! stop crying... *runs away from PinkDuckTape's friends.*

bunnymask wrote:
SweetWildFlowers wrote:
bunnymask wrote:
From the profiles on Tricky, it seemed Marisol and JP were in a relationship and it ended badly. I still mark out for them being coupled. <3

In blur doesn't Atomica say something Marisol getting marry? I wonder who she married...?
I always thought brodi had a thing for Marisol, the way he expressed himself about her in the interview made me think he liked her...or her dancing. And didn't JP not like Brodi? Ooo, another love triangle? :woot

Nah, it's just my mind running wild from so much fanfic, hehe. :heh
From the information given on Tricky, especially when Marisol was talking about Elysium Alps being her favorite, it gave me the feeling that JP broke her heart and Brodi was sort of trying to pick up the pieces. Nothing against Brodi but I will take JP any day over him. LOL

and I had no idea DJ said Marisol got married. Does he say that when you unlock and play as her? if she's married then Elise and JP <33

:thumbsup! Here, have a high five with me!

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 4 [ 92 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4