Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:10 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:44 pm  Post subject: A question about user groups.  
I had read the faq's about usergroups and getting into one. When I clicked on the groups link at the top, it said that no user groups existed. What's the deal? How do you get to start a user group? Can anyone help me about this topic?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:28 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
I don't think they have be "turned on" yet. I wonder how many groups you can be in? Or what groups there will be? Maybe there's a "Neuter Viggo If Possible" group. That'll be nasty. *does not join NVIP*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:44 pm  Post subject:   
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Groups aren't really necessary here - they're ways of assigning different priveleges to people like avatars and sigs and what not, (like after 200 posts you'd join the "Priveleged" group and get an avatar) but everyone has them as default here. We can form groups if you'd like, it'd be like clans, but it'd be in name only.

I didn't see any reason to form them since SSX is not an RPG and there's no reason for "clans". Take a vote on it and let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:47 pm  Post subject:   
ok gondee, i agree with u...I dnt want any competition in ssx3, except in the actual game...ill make a poll and do it, if its alright with u

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:49 am  Post subject:   
gondee wrote:
Groups aren't really necessary here - they're ways of assigning different priveleges to people like avatars and sigs and what not, (like after 200 posts you'd join the "Priveleged" group and get an avatar) but everyone has them as default here. We can form groups if you'd like, it'd be like clans, but it'd be in name only.

:yes Yeah, you're probably right about the groups, Gondee. But I do like your idea on the "Priveleged" group. That would be a sweet add-on.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]