Switch to full style
Forum for general topics of all SSX types
Post a reply

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 pm

i wanna kno who the best online player for ssx3. can ne 1 tell who was or still is the best?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:40 pm

Me of course!

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:09 pm

Check the scoreboard and the high score thread, that's your best place to start. :)

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:13 pm

IceXtreme, and before him nad416, JXR, eviltim... and a few others. Not counting cheaters.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:21 am

...RB. :rolleyes

Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:54 am

alpmaster wrote:...RB. :rolleyes

:heh

What about european players? From the time I was there Skins Ghost was pretty damn good, NKOTF RAN was as well, I got records on 3 tracks (clean), MrMrMrMrFly got pretty good too... then there's other players I don't remember that were great as well, someone can name them I'm sure.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 pm

What about the online players? What was that one guy's name? The guy who scored 4.7 mil online (with all 8's as attributes). Fitz20, right?

It's pretty safe to say RB was one of the best competitive players, only Nad was able to take him down on a consistent basis.

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 pm

Wasn't that SKINS guy a childish cheater?

Yeah, that Fitzh2o guy was outstanding, if he wasn't a cheater as many people suggested.

RalphBattle, haha, that charlatan. "Consistency is better than good scores."

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:21 pm

gondee wrote:
It's pretty safe to say RB was one of the best competitive players, only Nad was able to take him down on a consistent basis.

Uhh....was that before or after all the wormholes? :rolleyes

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:51 pm

I'm not sure who the best was... Would you rate by who did what in online tournaments? Or who did what as far as online high scores?

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:34 am

For me, IceXtreme is the best :D he's absolutely perfect at racing. If it weren't for the lodge glitch which was after he retired, he'd have a perfect 10 000 score for racing, AND he's got really good freestyle scores :china genius!!!
Post a reply