Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm  Post subject: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 4
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #3
I'm stopping in to say hey to all the dedicated SSX fans! I can't believe how much people are still grinding at these games. I recently just entered Rithek's stream and great stuff guys. (My name was Jacked_Corry, I was not trolling). Hope for another great new game in the near future!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
Well that's one way to prove you're for real! Glad to have met you :) I do really appreciate you stopping by. I only wish 898 could have been there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:43 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
omfg youre alive !!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Wow, I can't believe I missed it, I timed that nap sooo poorly man. :P Either way, glad to see you're still keeping tabs on the community and its progress, it's awesome to see. Funny story, btw: literally yesterday (yes, really), I was considering sending you a PM here asking if you still play and if there was any chance of a potential return, because now that Rastapo and Fliper are back tearing shit up in freestyle, it'd be awesome to have an old racing legend return as well. I decided not to, because I thought that "nah, he's well into his adult years now, probably no time to play it and only ever has time to do brief check-ups" Reeeeally wish I wasn't taking a nap... well, if you ever have more time to spare to check on this olden golden game, maybe I'll be around then. :)

PS. Don't worry, the chat said Snow Jam was beaten but it's not. I'm pretty sure they were thinking about your no-WH 2:08, and not one of your prides and joys, the 1:55. ;P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Yeah dude, Rithek and everyone's SSX 3 streams are great. Very glad to be hosting his content on the index. :yes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
gondee wrote:
Yeah dude, Rithek and everyone's SSX 3 streams are great. Very glad to be hosting his content on the index. :yes

Wouldn't it of been sweet if twitch was around when SSX 3 online play was happening?! Dude it would of made for even way more epic times!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
IceXtreme wrote:
Wouldn't it of been sweet if twitch was around when SSX 3 online play was happening?! Dude it would of made for even way more epic times!

I've thought about that many times. Our game was about ten years too soon. :heh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 am  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
wow Ice Xtreme you alive, is great see a legend of the gold age here again! any chance to you back to play this game again?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX 3 Stream on twitch  
fliper wrote:
wow Ice Xtreme you alive, is great see a legend of the gold age here again! any chance to you back to play this game again?

I no longer have a PS2 unfortunately. It's more nostalgic then anything coming back to this site and seeing how people are still so dedicated, incredible. I really do hope for a new SSX with great competitive play that bring back old as well as new competition. I still put the SSX series on the top of my favorites as far as my history in gaming. This is even with me transitioning into MLG for the Call of Duty, Gears of War, and Halo... my passion is still greater for SSX. Don't think that will change. I do love competition!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]